• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

West Ham will have Umbro kits next season after one year with Adidas. Something about commemorating their final season at Upton Park.

west-ham-united-umbro-600x449.jpg

West Ham will have Umbro kits next season after one year with Adidas. Something about commemorating their final season at Upton Park.

west-ham-united-umbro-600x449.jpg

What a terrible slogan. I would be insulted. Heart and soul and moving off to some new, pre-fab whittle which we won't be able to fill but will make our owners, the Dildo Brothers, a brick-pile of cash? What a load of utter toss!

hahahahaha, excellent!
I think this move for west ham will be a disaster and not the stepping stone to great things some of them think it will. A club with a bigger fan base might pull it off but they won't. They'll be playing in a half empty stadium not fit for purpose.

Barca scrapping their vertical stripes for the first time in their 115 year history. Also looks like they're adopting our tinkle stain too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Barca scrapping their vertical stripes for the first time in their 115 year history. Also looks like they're adopting our tinkle stain too.

maxresdefault.jpg

I read somewhere the away shirt has to be altered for champs league, no stripes on back due to names and numbers

I know Barca probably sell a trillion shirts every year but having a bright red, yellow and blue kit cannot be the best idea to maximise income.. That away kit is awful..

*Not that I care, I haven't had a football shirt since I was 15.. but even so, my 15 year old self would not have wanted that away shirt, even to wear for a kickabout in the garden!

I know Barca probably sell a trillion shirts every year but having a bright red, yellow and blue kit cannot be the best idea to maximise income.. That away kit is awful..

*Not that I care, I haven't had a football shirt since I was 15.. but even so, my 15 year old self would not have wanted that away shirt, even to wear for a kickabout in the garden!

I know Barca is the bandwagon favorite, but they have some fudging awful kits .. that awful "salmon" kit of a couple of years ago come to mind

If you were Catalan you might think differently.

Everton-15-16-Goalkeeper-Kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Everton-15-16-Goalkeeper-Kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Everton away

watford-15-16-home-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

watford-15-16-home-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Watford home

manchester-city-15-16-away-kit.jpg

Emirates Marketing Project away
manchester-city-15-16-third-kit-1.jpg

Emirates Marketing Project 3rd

southampton-15-16-away-kit.jpg

Southampton away

new-balance-stoke-city-15-16-away-kit%2B(1).jpg
Stoke away

Barcelona-home-kit-2015-16.jpg

Barca home and away

Huh did Barca change their minds about that away kit? That first picture looked a bit more official than this one.

Back