• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Keep/Sell - who?

Does anyone have an idea of what Spurs are likely to raise from players sales? I tried to put together a list of players likely to go, but don’t have much of an idea of what is reasonable to expect to get for them.

Dele - 20, potentially rising to 40 is what I think I remember reading

Lo Celso - 15, rising to 21

Winks - 25 wanted by Tottenham, settle for?

CCV - 6

Ndombele - ? (Think Levy will have to accept getting rinsed here, again)

Royal -?

Reggie - ?

Berwjwin -? (I would prefer to keep, but he wants game time apparently)

Lucas - ? (I can see Levy wanting to cash in)

Clarke - ?

Tanganga - ?

Rodon - ?

Gil - ?

I would prefer the last 3 were kept and loaned out, in the hopes their value might increase.

Clarke i think i remember being £3m. Don't quote me on that though.

Does anyone have an idea of what Spurs are likely to raise from players sales? I tried to put together a list of players likely to go, but don’t have much of an idea of what is reasonable to expect to get for them.

I think a lot of players, Dele, Winks, Lo Celso, CCV, Bergwijn, Rodon will initially look like awful deals for us but in 5 years will be great sells (add ons, sell on clauses, etc.)

Reguilon is interesting, according to Ally Gold, we haven't paid a cent for him yet, so anything in the range of £30M is a break even (or profit if you consider we got two years out of him)

Lucas will likely stay because it's probably one of Lucas/Bergwijn, Bergwijn is the bigger sell and he will push more for game time.

Gil/Sarr/Tanganga I expect to be loans (As with Ndombele because no one is going to offer anything vaguely close to value for him)

Royal/Sanchez probably fit in the "only if right offer comes in" bucket, I do expect Rodon to go, probably £10M-£15M

CL, Conte, Paratici, warchest.

With Perisic and Foster astutely secured, we need to sell as many as possible to buy a few to increase quality and close the gap with pool and Emirates Marketing Project.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

CL, Conte, Paratici, warchest.

With Perisic and Foster astutely secured, we need to sell as many as possible to buy a few to increase quality and close the gap with pool and Emirates Marketing Project.

How many would we need to bring in for a 25 man squad though (if we want 25).

How many would we need to bring in for a 25 man squad though (if we want 25).
Depends on who is available too.

5 subs means we should max out the squad to 25. Maybe we can play younger players more, so it might be a slightly different strategy as to who and how many we send out on loan.

Personally i would take a chance on Parrot in the first team this season.

I think the whole player recruitment, subs and loan strategy should be relooked and tweaked to take advantage of very subtle but fundamental changes we are facing going into next season.

I'd be disappointed if Conte and Paratici came up just with more of the same.

Depends on who is available too.

5 subs means we should max out the squad to 25. Maybe we can play younger players more, so it might be a slightly different strategy as to who and how many we send out on loan.

Personally i would take a chance on Parrot in the first team this season.

I think the whole player recruitment, subs and loan strategy should be relooked and tweaked to take advantage of very subtle but fundamental changes we are facing going into next season.

I'd be disappointed if Conte and Paratici came up just with more of the same.

Parrott is not ready. He needs another season on loan at a championship side were he will get game time.
Having him sitting on the bench is going to do nothing for his development and this is exactly what was wrong with stopping loans under Poch.

Last edited:
Back