• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Will be sorry to see him go as i believe he has the talent to be a good player, however we have got a lot of players who will not play a lot so for his own future its probably for the best.

I'm with you. I think he has ability though perhaps you could argue that Tanganga has overtaken him in the pecking order, and it might be difficult to have both in our CB options as either one would have to be 4th choice (and I dont think either are ready for that yet) or you need to have 6 CBs, which is too many

Foyth has real class. At one stage I thought he was going to be some kind of Beckenbaur striding out of defence but he's had some unfortunate moments. But you don't get to play for Argentina if you are a mug so I expect him to succeed somewhere - hopefully us one day

Never saw enough to convince me he was destined to be a big player for us

Moments where he'd ooze class but you have to confront the "at least one crucial error leading to goal every game" thing sooner or later if he's to be anywhere near an EPL standard CB.

Probably a sign of the times but disappointing if he isn't sticking around to not get him a permanent move. 12m or so isn't a jaw dropping fee if they're trying him out first but I'm all up for a club nicknamed the yellow submarine so hope he does well for them if it's a goer.

I will miss this guy. His mistakes are exactly what I expect from a young developing defender. He has the potential to be a very exceptional defender.

At least one of the players I hate is going.

Awful awful player. Who the hell scouted him. So mentally slow. Some of his passes back to the keeper were truly awful. Aurier gets brick for his mistakes but Foyth did as bad everytime he steps on the pitch.

At least one of the players I hate is going.

Awful awful player. Who the hell scouted him. So mentally slow. Some of his passes back to the keeper were truly awful. Aurier gets brick for his mistakes but Foyth did as bad everytime he steps on the pitch.
You need to get laid or something. You've become an unbearable, miserable, angry and salty little prick!

Go shove your dingdong into your PT or whomever you prefer, and come back when you are feeling better.

Back