• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

People within the game will know if he did it or not, just what is the dressing room going to be like for with this hanging over it..

Terry caused a problem at the last world cup and looks like he will cause a problem being there for the Euro's, he isnt even that good

WIth him and the others involved I just cant support England anymore and I will not watch one game in the summer

The thing is a number of english players are black guys, this whole incident makes me want to punch John Terry, but if you had some racist taco shouting at you in the changing room telling you what to do you are just gonna want to tell him to fudge off, not exactly going to breed team unity.

I have been there, its very depressing. Went to Krakow on a football team trip, about 10 of us decided to go and see it. We had a guide who showed us around and I can tell you not one of us spoke during the whole trip. An experience but just makes you think of the horrors men can do.

But back on topic, I see that Jason Roberts has said that Terry should be dropped until the Trial like Rio was over his supposed drug taking. You have to stick with the innocent until proven guilty or the opposite and by dropping Rio they set a precedent. So Terry should be dropped.

Funny thing is the British and many other countries were responsible for similar atrocities that arguably lay the foundations for the actions of the Nazis but history is written to make Hitler seem the sole perpetrator. It's disgusting how humans can treat each other and it makes Terry's alleged crimes seem like nothing in comparison.

I don't understand why Terry's trial is in the summer, conveniently placed outside of the season to suit him and Chelsea. Yet again we see our judicial system providing a brilliant, even handed application of the law :rolleyes:

Tbh though I'm hesitant to think of Terry as a clam, even though I do like to call him one! I can imagine being such a high profile character in the media blows any mistakes you make wildly out of proportion and he's probably nowhere near as bad in real life as people make out. Ashley Cole is another one, I really don't get why everyone calls him a massive prick.

Funny thing is the British and many other countries were responsible for similar atrocities that arguably lay the foundations for the actions of the Nazis but history is written to make Hitler seem the sole perpetrator. It's disgusting how humans can treat each other and it makes Terry's alleged crimes seem like nothing in comparison.

I don't understand why Terry's trial is in the summer, conveniently placed outside of the season to suit him and Chelsea. Yet again we see our judicial system providing a brilliant, even handed application of the law :rolleyes:

Tbh though I'm hesitant to think of Terry as a clam, even though I do like to call him one! I can imagine being such a high profile character in the media blows any mistakes you make wildly out of proportion and he's probably nowhere near as bad in real life as people make out. Ashley Cole is another one, I really don't get why everyone calls him a massive prick.

Trust an irish person to take a post about the holocaust and say how much worse the british are.

Trust an irish person to take a post about the holocaust and say how much worse the british are.

62521f73ba61.gif

I'm not Irish lol! I was just saying these sorts of things were even more widespread than a lot of people make out and a bit of perspective can do some good when we are all lambasting Terry for apparently saying 2 words. It's good how far we've come from the days of eugenicist genocide, both indirect and direct, of indigenous people all across the former British Empire and beyond.

I'm not Irish lol! I was just saying these sorts of things were even more widespread than a lot of people make out and a bit of perspective can do some good when we are all lambasting Terry for apparently saying 2 words. It's good how far we've come from the days of eugenicist genocide, both indirect and direct, of indigenous people all across the former British Empire and beyond.

white liberal who hates himself?

So let me get this straight, Redknapp has to stand trial in the middle of the season for tax evasion, but Terry gets a nice cushty little deal to have his trial after Euro 2012? Any normal person would have to go to court right away. What's the point of waiting? Were not going to win it.

This whole captaincy thing really isn't as important as the media makes out. It's mostly about being a poster boy for the FA.

This whole captaincy thing really isn't as important as the media makes out. It's mostly about being a poster boy for the FA.

The whole poster boy thing hasn't really worked out too well in recent years hey lol

Absolutely, but there's something about John Terry leading out and representing a team that makes me hate them.

Which is why Terry won't be captain for much longer.

Oh dear, I just realized that International friendlies are about to start up again. :(

All set up for him to miss out on the Euros... [-o<
He really isn't needed there.

took them long enough, but its the right decision. So Chelsea said some of the witnesses would be hard to call during the season so that had a bearing on the timing of the trial. So in some sense its his own fault, he has put chelsea's season ahead of the Euro's which i suppose is fair enough as they pay his wages. But He should just be dropped altogether so we can have a stable camp.

Back