• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Josh Onomah

It’s like Groundhog Day every time this thread is bumped. Another period of time where he’s done nothing, another chance to reminisce about his Junior World Cup performances - back in 2017. Poch to date has never loaned out a young player he has the intention of playing, Winks straight into the team, now Skipp being given minutes and integrated into the squad. For whatever reason Poch doesnt rate him highly enough, and as has been the reason with many its not necessarily because of his talent. Highly likely anything is going to change, beyond the club it is he will be loaned out to next.....

It’s like Groundhog Day every time this thread is bumped. Another period of time where he’s done nothing, another chance to reminisce about his Junior World Cup performances - back in 2017. Poch to date has never loaned out a young player he has the intention of playing, Winks straight into the team, now Skipp being given minutes and integrated into the squad. For whatever reason Poch doesnt rate him highly enough, and as has been the reason with many its not necessarily because of his talent. Highly likely anything is going to change, beyond the club it is he will be loaned out to next.....
Only groundhog day because misinformation is being mentioned again. What’s wrong with the truth? He had a very good World Cup in CM but his loans have been poor. Why the need to try and twist even his good performances to be bad?

I'm sorry I thought he played a solid team game in most of the matches in what was a very good side, he did not catch the eye or dominate play, just kept things tick over, all very good but not enough to convince any professional managers with years of experience think he could do it in mens football, until he can step up he will always be a could have been player and he must do a lot more to get in front of Winks or Skipp and stay in front other possible candidates such as Oakley Boothe and White.

i thought he looked calm and composed coming on, but over a few games showed that despite being technically sound wasn't able to influence games. lacks initiative or courage or the mentality - i'm not sure. I don't think he will be in a position to overtake winks or skipp soon, so at the moment i wouldn't be surprised to see him leaving in the next transfer window.

Someone has to be, and when we get on a poor run ( like now) it easy to say others should be playing instead of the ones who are.
Oh come on, you must agree that we've roostered up, and the team against Ajax should obviously contain Onomah, Jansen, Carter Vickers, and Georges N’Koudou!!!!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9523325/josh-onomah-mauricio-pochettino-spurs-transfer/

ONOMAH WAY
Josh Onomah frozen out by Mauricio Pochettino with Spurs starlet set for Germany transfer
EXCLUSIVE
  • Charlie Wyett
  • 17 Jul 2019, 9:48
  • Updated: 17 Jul 2019, 10:16
JOSH ONOMAH has been frozen out by Spurs.

But the £10million-rated midfielder could be the latest young English player to move to the Bundesliga in Germany.

Manager Mauricio Pochettino has dumped Onomah, who has made 32 appearances for Tottenham, into the club’s under-23s.

Onomah, 22, has been stunned by Pochettino’s decision to be moved away from the first-team and will leave this summer.

Borussia Monchengladbach, Mainz, Augsburg and Frankfurt have all shown an interest, as the demand increases in Germany for young Premier League stars.

Onomah has made 32 appearances for Spurs but only seven of those have been starts – and none came in the Premier League.

He had a loan season at Aston Villa in the 2017-18 campaign but last term’s stint at Sheffield Wednesday was ruined by hamstring injuries and he only made 15 appearances.

Onomah will be one of a number of Spurs players to leave this summer as boss Pochettino plans an overhaul.

Pochettino's son Maurizio has signed his first pro deal at the club four years after joining his dad in North London.

The 18-year-old was pictured pen in hand next to his proud father and will hope to rise through the ranks.

Back