1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Josh King

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Pirate55, 19 Jun 2017.

1. milo

milo Mel Hopkins Staff Member

I think that the ownership/agent issues would have been too much for us. It was a funny deal that took him to Dortmund.

2. braineclipse

braineclipse Chris Jones

Sure, loads of reasons why that deal wasn't possible. The biggest one imo was that quite simply Dortmund was an obviously better move for him.

milo likes this.
  3. MKSpur

MKSpur Vedran Corluka

10m to the agent
    Buy out clause with agent and fatehr taking a cut of the fee apparently. Otherwise I think United May have got him. Agree footballing wise Leverkusen was a good move for him to give him game time to continue to develop, but I really hate the idea that it is in his agents and fathers interest to move him on again.

AdamB and milo like this.
  4. afsoc4life

afsoc4life Roman Pavlyuchenko

I would expect us to be rushing this guy

5. Denmark Spur

Denmark Spur Justin Edinburgh

6. Gazza Dazzla

Gazza Dazzla Dean Richards

Sky keep mentioning King tonight in the post match stuff, maybe he’s moved to the front of the queue?

7. mjc23

mjc23 Allan Nielsen

I'd like him to be honest. Quick, strong and can play off the left if needed.

8. AdamB

AdamB Dimitar Berbatov

Not sure. The calibre of the people in their studio was so low this evening - think they just found a name of someone and kept repeating it as they didnt know other players

Gazza Dazzla likes this.
  9. Pirate55

Pirate55 The Last Man Standing 17/18

Not enough of a hunk of burning love.

StephenH likes this.
  10. AdamB

AdamB Dimitar Berbatov

No but 5 foot 11 so not short either, plus he's home grown and in the last year of his contract. I could imagine that he's still a possibility. Assuming what we read and see are right, it appears we have a definite preference for a CB addition but in terms of CF, either our preferred target is very difficult to prise away from his club or we have several options (or a bit of both)

11. milo

milo Mel Hopkins Staff Member

All of the noises coming out of the club are that we see a CB as a higher priority than a CF. I'd expect what we are willing to spend will reinforce that.