• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Do people actually watch this sort of rubbish? I had to switch off less than 10 seconds in.
Actually I think a lot of people do watch this sort of nonsense. Sadly, a lot of the YouTube “personalities” obviously replace timing, a sense of humor, talent, etc, with loud, tiresome, obnoxiousness. I watch a lot of YouTube stuff and this sort of mindless braying is rampant. (See: The Brothers Murph...or do yourself a favor & don’t). I think it is a lot easier to churn out this sort of mindless brick, rather than be able say/think things that are clever and insightful.

Caveat: I recognize I sound like a cranky old man telling the local kids to get off my yard.

Actually I think a lot of people do watch this sort of nonsense. Sadly, a lot of the YouTube “personalities” obviously replace timing, a sense of humor, talent, etc, with loud, tiresome, obnoxiousness. I watch a lot of YouTube stuff and this sort of mindless braying is rampant. (See: The Brothers Murph...or do yourself a favor & don’t). I think it is a lot easier to churn out this sort of mindless brick, rather than be able say/think things that are clever and insightful.

Caveat: I recognize I sound like a cranky old man telling the local kids to get off my yard.

Sadly I think you're right mate.
I don't even open this sort of thing.
Can't be doing with it.

I can’t think a Mourinho would be granted 4 hours to inject more poison into the players. If anything he wouldn’t have even been able to say a cursory goodbye.

Given the lack of cohesion shown on the pitch and his now standard toxic blame games, I’m sure the players started his tenure hanging on every word and ended it questioning his most basic instructions.
I doubt he was given any time. I doubt many of the players would've listened to him and it would've been a few finally able to getting a load of their chests and give him a few home truths

Cranky old men can sometimes be absolutely correct

Back