• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

An expensive squad that not many people would have traded with ours at the end of the transfer window i would bet.

Think most pre season predictions on here would have them behind us - you may think he's a donkey but he's doing a good job atm, certainly better than what what he is being credited for

I disagree mate, he's doing a good job but that squad will win most games without manager help. Knocked out of CL, won't win the PL, probably going to get kicked out in SF this week (lets' see)

I'm happy for him, Frank and Arteta to stay in job for the next decade, they will never create dominant sides with those managers.

I disagree mate, he's doing a good job but that squad will win most games without manager help. Knocked out of CL, won't win the PL, probably going to get kicked out in SF this week (lets' see)

I'm happy for him, Frank and Arteta to stay in job for the next decade, they will never create dominant sides with those managers.

You can't say they won't win the league, they're level top with a game in hand and have by far the best form of the chasing pack stretching back a full seasons worth of games - if Liverpool don't win it Utd are as good a bet as anyone else. If we could point to such a run of form we'd be getting very excited

You can't say they won't win the league, they're level top with a game in hand and have by far the best form of the chasing pack stretching back a full seasons worth of games - if Liverpool don't win it Utd are as good a bet as anyone else. If we could point to such a run of form we'd be getting very excited

We will see mate, didn't say couldn't, said they won't ..

I thought before the start of the season that Emirates Marketing Project would win it and stick by that. I had Liverpool second (very hard to win back to back titles, proven by so few managers doing it) and third/fourth any two from Chelsea, Man Utd, ourselves, Arsenal and Leicester. Since then I think Everton have also come into the picture and them having no games in Europe may enable them to sustain a challenge. West Ham and Southampton are doing unexpectedly well but I don't see either of them sustaining a top 4 challenge all season.

Man Utd's strength seems to be their attacking and they seem to be attempting to play to that strength. I don't think they have enough about them to win the PL, although a top class signing or two in January could push them into contention.

I thought before the start of the season that Emirates Marketing Project would win it and stick by that. I had Liverpool second (very hard to win back to back titles, proven by so few managers doing it) and third/fourth any two from Chelsea, Man Utd, ourselves, Arsenal and Leicester. Since then I think Everton have also come into the picture and them having no games in Europe may enable them to sustain a challenge. West Ham and Southampton are doing unexpectedly well but I don't see either of them sustaining a top 4 challenge all season.

Man Utd's strength seems to be their attacking and they seem to be attempting to play to that strength. I don't think they have enough about them to win the PL, although a top class signing or two in January could push them into contention.

I think it's a tough one to call atm - set to be one of the lowest points totals required to win the league based on what has been played so far - so unless one team really opens up in the 2nd half of the season it really could be any one of 5 or 6 teams imo

I wouldn't be surprised to see a team not in Europe sustain a late challenge - Saints/Villa/Everton could be dark horses

Gosh I honestly had no clue that Pep keeps winning the League Cup, I never take any interest in it.

Strange, because winning it in 1999 and 2008 are two of my dearest, most visceral memories as a Spurs fan, but I genuinely had no clue that Pep and Mou shared it so much.

no different from most sports fans...tinted glasses and blinders all part of the escapist entertainment and tribal sense of belonging we conjure for ourselves.
Gosh I honestly had no clue that Pep keeps winning the League Cup, I never take any interest in it.

Strange, because winning it in 1999 and 2008 are two of my dearest, most visceral memories as a Spurs fan, but I genuinely had no clue that Pep and Mou shared it so much.

Sent from my SM-G985F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back