1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Hart

Discussion in 'Classic Threads' started by Wilheldiva, 22 Jun 2020.

1. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Les Ferdinand

...but still wants the money

2. Gilzeantoscore

Gilzeantoscore Mitchell Thomas

Hart.. 'Old Smoke Hands' himself.

3. FatBloke

FatBloke Pascal Chimbonda

Goalkeeping is as much mental as it is physical. For every Gomes, Hart, or Grobbelaar, there's a Friedel or a Martyn – without the world-class saves, but reliable. Of course, some have both. I was worried that Lloris was starting to lose it – he never seemed the strongest mentally – but perhaps the break has given him the chance to reset and recharge.

I know outfield can be the same – think Mabbutt and Milner. It just seems especially pronounced for keepers. They're a breed apart.

MKSpur and milo like this.
  4. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin John Lacy

Gomes...fudge me what a keeper at his best. He was Lev Yashin with mistakes...or Bobby Mimms with world class saves. Such a talent, it was a shame that he had so many ridiculous mistakes.

Baleforce and monkeybarry like this.
  5. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover the prettiest spice girl

Think he will be alright