• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jarod Bowen

Do we, or is that the assumption based on how Mou has played in the past?

I mean no one thought we would sign younger players but it’s been a clear drive from him go do so yo change the team. I’m sure if a player was available and he was shorter Mou wouldn’t care

I think there's a difference between signing young players with potential and signing players that don't fit in with your preferred style. Also, I think he's already said that playing up top doesn't suit Moura which indicates he wants a proven target man.

I think there's a difference between signing young players with potential and signing players that don't fit in with your preferred style. Also, I think he's already said that playing up top doesn't suit Moura which indicates he wants a proven target man.
Maybe it just doesn’t suit Mouras game... your logic would mean not going for an Aguero for example
I think the target man is a thing for the past hence why no top teams play with them

Maybe it just doesn’t suit Mouras game... your logic would mean not going for an Aguero for example
I think the target man is a thing for the past hence why no top teams play with them

Firmino isn’t a target man, but is a dream to play off - different to Moura.

I still believe Mourinho would rather have a forward that keeps the ball and brings others in to play regularly.

Firmino isn’t a target man, but is a dream to play off - different to Moura.

I still believe Mourinho would rather have a forward that keeps the ball and brings others in to play regularly.

pool have no target man
City have no target man
Leicester have no target man
Chelsea do... and he is actually not that great
United have no one
We do if you wanna claim Kane is one
Wolves don’t
Sheffield United don’t

pool have no target man
City have no target man
Leicester have no target man
Chelsea do... and he is actually not that great
United have no one
We do if you wanna claim Kane is one
Wolves don’t
Sheffield United don’t

I don’t know what your point is, sorry.

My facts were Liverpool play with a forward that is a dream to play off, maybe not a typical target man, but brings players into play and helps them get up the field.

My opinion is Jose would at least want that type of style from any forward he purchased.

If you think he might like a Jarrod Bowen type then that is your opinion, personally I don’t see it, and wouldn’t use the signing of a young player in another position to say that Jose may change his stance on that (my original point).

I don’t know what your point is, sorry.

My facts were Liverpool play with a forward that is a dream to play off, maybe not a typical target man, but brings players into play and helps them get up the field.

My opinion is Jose would at least want that type of style from any forward he purchased.

If you think he might like a Jarrod Bowen type then that is your opinion, personally I don’t see it, and wouldn’t use the signing of a young player in another position to say that Jose may change his stance on that (my original point).
I don’t see Bowen as a target man, but he can bring people into play. He showed that last week vs Chelsea in the cup for example

The old school target man doesn’t exist anymore
Can’t think of one young target man coming through off the top of my head
If we’re looking for a target man to cover Kane then we’re looks at 30 somethings now
And Firmino is unique as again he is a striker that doesn’t score many goals compared to his other team members

Can’t be
fernandes is GHod incarnate
I mean he is the sole reason United got 3rd... not greenwood or the amount of penalties they had had which is a new record
This.

Whilst Fernandes has had a better start to his EPL career than the 2 midfielders we seemingly chose to sign instead, the fact that ManU have been awarded a penalty nearly every other game this season has been a major fillip which even Fergie would be envious of.

Back