• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Is it just scum who shop in Tesco?

Sheikh Ma Nuggets

Tony Parks
Unfortunately I had to bring myself to going into Tesco earlier and I encountered a real scummy mummy; dirty English chav, dressed in white and pink, teeth all over the shop, crusty toes hanging out in her benidorm flip-flips, dripping with H Samuel's finest and effing and blinding down her phone. Had a couple of rats running around her feet, screaming their gonad*s off. Looked about 35. Nasty.

Although I don't know the lady, I suspect three things:

1. She's never worked a fudging day in her life,
2. I fund her H Samuel 'lifestyle',
3. She's not a member of MENSA

I only go into Tesco when I really, really, REALLY have to; once, maybe twice a year. I just couldn't cope with seeing scum like that on a daily basis =;

Im pretty sure i remember you posting a similar thread on the previous website.

I often pop into the co op near us for a pint of milk and if it was a tesco express i would go there but the does tend to be a lot of chav type people in tesco, would not know about asda as the are none on my route. We mainly use waitrose now, not trying to be posh or anything but we made some money and can afford better quality food.

Hey not everyone who goes to Tesco is scum. My family just shop whichever theyre nearest to at that point in time. Whether its Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys or Waitrose. Lets be honest food is foos, heinz is heinz, Tropicana is Tropicana, Walls is Walls etc and if its cheaper in Tesco then why go Sainsburys?

If you want a pair of jeans and theyre from Harrods for ?ú200 but the exact same make and brand is in Primark ?ú50 cheaper - then why not go to Primark?

I dont go to Primark or whatever by the way.

Chich, it was probably the last time I went into Tesco.

I only shop in M&S or Waitrose. I don't come across scum in there, while I'm browsing the aisles indulging myself in a bit of consumerism. I'm going to write to M&S and ask whether they could please open 'till 5pm, so I don't have to go to Scum Land instead. Never even seen a Co-op; thought they went out of business back in the 90's!?

some of the food in those german cheap supermarkets are very good, i got put onto them by my latvian mate, i prefer a lot of the food in there and it just so happens at times to be cheaper

Hey not everyone who goes to Tesco is scum. My family just shop whichever theyre nearest to at that point in time. Whether its Morrisons, Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys or Waitrose. Lets be honest food is foos, heinz is heinz, Tropicana is Tropicana, Walls is Walls etc and if its cheaper in Tesco then why go Sainsburys?

If you want a pair of jeans and theyre from Harrods for ?ú200 but the exact same make and brand is in Primark ?ú50 cheaper - then why not go to Primark?

I dont go to Primark or whatever by the way.

It's about the people, not the prices.

I buy the whole customer experience.

The thought of being surrounded by scum makes my skin crawl :(

Unfortunately I had to bring myself to going into Tesco earlier and I encountered a real scummy mummy; dirty English chav, dressed in white and pink, teeth all over the shop, crusty toes hanging out in her benidorm flip-flips, dripping with H Samuel's finest and effing and blinding down her phone. Had a couple of rats running around her feet, screaming their gonad*s off. Looked about 35. Nasty.

Although I don't know the lady, I suspect three things:

1. She's never worked a fudging day in her life,
2. I fund her H Samuel 'lifestyle',
3. She's not a member of MENSA

I only go into Tesco when I really, really, REALLY have to; once, maybe twice a year. I just couldn't cope with seeing scum like that on a daily basis =;

I shop wherever the deals are tbh. Nothing worse than seeing 'council' running around supermarkets.

Now I'd like to point out that since birth to 26 I lived at home in a council property. I now rent private and have nothing against council tenants per se but I feel the term 'council' sums up the OP's description perfectly.

Doesn't work, looks a mess, scruffy hair, tatty tracksuit, stinks of smoke, language blue etc...

These ppl usually hog the reduced section, somewhere I can't stand, and buy tescos 43p lager/ale. Not just tesco though mate they're a multiplying breed.

It's about the people, not the prices.

I buy the whole customer experience.

The thought of being surrounded by scum makes my skin crawl :(

I do agree with the difference in people using Tesco and people using Sainsburys etc and thats why im thankful that I aint the one doin the weekly shop.

Maybe its more to do with the area than anything. There is a Tesco in Earls court and plenty of affluent people there, there is a Sainsburys down the road and same kind of people. You go to Hangar Lane and the Sainsburys there is full of scummy people as much as the Tesco down the road.

Surely its just the area the supermarket is in?

By me tesco is ok but the nearest asda has that reputation, probably because its in a poorer area.

Either way, use the Internet and get them to bring it to you.

Surely its just the area the supermarket is in?

By me tesco is ok but the nearest asda has that reputation, probably because its in a poorer area.

Either way, use the Internet and get them to bring it to you.

We use Iceland for our frozen bits and fridge foods. Spend ?ú25 and they deliver for free. Get our meat from local butchers as you can't get cheap meaty brick from Iceland and fresh from co op or anywhere else really.

In terms of chaviness, asda and iceland are as bad as it gets

Personally I don't see a difference between tesco and sainsburys. They are both big bulk buyers

Morrisons we don't get in the south east

Waitrose is the best, but 50% more expensive

IMO m&s is seriously brick for food

Personally I don't see a difference between tesco and sainsburys. They are both big bulk buyers

M&S is amazing for food. If I am cooking for a date I would bring nothing else but M&S food. Its overpriced but worth it for the sex at the end for dessert. No seriously M&S food is lovely jubbly.

M&S is amazing for food. If I am cooking for a date I would bring nothing else but M&S food. Its overpriced but worth it for the sex at the end for dessert. No seriously M&S food is lovely jubbly.

I don't consider warming up / microwaving food, as cooking!

I will rephrase...m&s is brick for ingredients

I do agree with the difference in people using Tesco and people using Sainsburys etc and thats why im thankful that I aint the one doin the weekly shop.

Maybe its more to do with the area than anything. There is a Tesco in Earls court and plenty of affluent people there, there is a Sainsburys down the road and same kind of people. You go to Hangar Lane and the Sainsburys there is full of scummy people as much as the Tesco down the road.

I dunno so much - I remember passing through Wood Green every so often back in the day, and I'd usually pop into M&S to pick a bit of grub up as - for some odd reason - they always had a really good food hall in there. I don't remember coming across scum in there, and Wood Green ain't exactly Richmond Common! Dunno what it's like these days though, yet I've heard the kurd dealers are still happily killing each other around Turkpike Lane, so doesn't seem to be improving much.

Does anyone remember Gateway? Gateway was okay, but then I think they got taken over by Kwik Save. All downhill from there. I miss Safeway! Lovely stores, the pioneers of big open plan arenas with wide aisles and tons of selection. Years ahead of everyone else. I align Sainsburys as most like them these days.

I don't consider warming up / microwaving food, as cooking!

I will rephrase...m&s is brick for ingredients

They have ingredients. I know where you are coming from in that they have a whole heap of microwaveable and 'fast food' but they got ingredients you just need to go into a big food shop rather than the BP express.

Southie Il invite ya to dinner - youll be putty in my hands by the time my cooking has tantalised your taste buds.

I can't take Iceland seriously since they had Stacey Soloman not only prattling on about 'coming home for Christmas', but also gushing over how cheap a bag of frozen prawns were. She's Jewish for fudge sake!? ](*,)

About the only thing M&S is famous for, is top class food mate. You're the first person in GHod knows how many years who's said their food is brick. It's pricey - yes, but you do get what you pay for. They need to improve their bakery though - I've written to the boss of Cheshunt M&S, as they NEVER have: 1) anyone serving, and 2) my favourite crusty rolls. Not good enough.

Everytime I go into an m&s its full of old people, buying cheap clothes

I shall check the foodhall next time, but as alluded to before, I cook rather than warm up food

Didn't even know m&s had meat/fish counters, fresh veg etc

There are a few Morrisons around in the South East from where they bought part of Safeway a few years ago. Almost sent them under as at the time they didn't have the right product selection for the southern market, but they have started expanding again now.

For me M&S and Waitrose are the same for me in terms of quality, with Waitrose probably having more variety due to the average size of their stores.

Back