• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Injuries and suspension 21/22

European games can be cancelled if you have less htan 13 of your players on the UEFA A list available. We're not close to that yet it seems

PL has always seem arbitrary

Brighton i believe also have a few players out (not covid). So they may agree to postpone.

There's also the issue that we'd be at a competitive advantage if our game is played later than Arnhem's (i.e knowing the goal difference we'd need to hit).

Might help to get us out of the Europa Conference League - long term that would be no bad thing.

We already have one league match postponed. More postpone matches could lead to a real fixture congestion at some point, particularly if we secure second in the Conference.

Fewer players means even less opportunity to rotate in the next couple matches, and weaker lineups if the games are played.

Honestly don't think going out of the Conference would be that bad at this point. Not saying we should go out on purpose, but if we do I won't be particularly upset.

Disagree - we've got a huge chance of winning this and finally breaking our silverware duck. That's more important than pretty much anything at the moment.

Our squad have done bugger all for 2 years and are rusty more than anything

Disagree - we've got a huge chance of winning this and finally breaking our silverware duck. That's more important than pretty much anything at the moment.

Our squad have done bugger all for 2 years and are rusty more than anything

It will also help us with the coefficient in Europe that we need when we move on.

Back