• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If you could sign one Ajax player....

if you could sign one Ajax player for Spurs, who would it be and why?

• Total voters
The one who could say this an hour after the game.

In the mixed zone one hour after the match at the Johan Cruyff Arena the Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong looked dejected: low shoulders, sad voice, glazy stare. “I’m totally disappointed that it slips away in the last second,” he said. “I think we deserved to go to the final, the way we played this tournament, the opponents we’ve beaten, the first half tonight. But I don’t think they don’t deserve it; they deserve it too. They also have a good football philosophy, play good football.

I think everyone enjoyed the fact there was a team outside the European elite that got so far with that kind of football,” De Jong said. “Besides Spurs and Liverpool fans, I think everyone wanted us to win it. It was a fairytale. With a very bad ending, a bittersweet symphony.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...g-ajax-netherlands-champions-league-tottenham

Back