• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Idiot in the crowd

Boonie

Ramon Vega
So I got dragged to see Bruno bloody Mars by the wife, I think it will be ok as we have VIP tickets so there wont be any ****ed up lairy ****s around us. How wrong I was! Sitting in front of us is this couple, well I say couple more like a bloke out on a first date with his shaved orangutan wearing lipstick, anyway the geezer has obviously been drinking all day as he has urinated in his jeans and is dribbling like a 5 week old. He staggers over to his seat and manages to spill his whole pint over the two birds in front of him. Now I must admit this was quite amusing as they were not happy, the girls complained and I saw the stewards talking to him, now its his turn to be ****ed off.

Now I thought the whole episode was hilarious ,as they either threw him out or moved him to a different section, only to find out that the cheeky ****er tried to blame me for causing him to spill his drink and that they now expect me to pay up for the dry cleaning, what a ****ing liberty. I don't know how people sleep at night I really don't.

To top it all off the concert was as **** as I expected it to be.

Last edited:
54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Back