• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

SuprSi

Alton Thelwell
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 4m
We are delighted to announce that we've reached agreement with AS Roma for the transfer of Erik Lamela #THFC pic.twitter.com/FVBCSDcpnv

Re: Erik Lamela - Official

Yeeeah! Get in! :d

BS697FcCUAIULSO.jpg:large

One of the most exciting signings for Spurs in many years I'd say.

Welcome Erik!

Lamela: "They call him Coco, Coco Lamela,
He plays for the Spurs and he's - bella"

and...

Chirches: "He's Vlad! He's Vlad! He's really, really Vlad!" Chirches, Chirches.

Fantastic!

Welcome mister Lamela. Seriously excited to seeing him in a Spurs shirt.

No pressure, but a winning goal on Sunday would be... acceptable :)

LAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

We are delighted to announce that we've reached agreement with AS Roma for the transfer of Erik Lamela.

The 21-year-old attacking midfielder came through the ranks at River Plate and made 40 appearances before joining Roma in 2011 making a total of 67 appearances in all competitions for Roma, scoring 21 goals.

Erik also has three full caps for Argentina. #THFC

awesome! (from facebook)

He really does look pretty - I mean someone mentioned Edward Scissorhands - and definitely true. Im enamored by it.

Anyways welcome to Spurs dude(tte)

Get the **** in. Fantastic signing, well happy with this. Proper talent rated by just about any person or expert who has seen him play. Perfect type of player to replace Bale with.

Question is........ is it too late to chuck him into the squad for Sunday? I'm guessing probably so.

Back