• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I can't access my e-mail account....

NLS

Gordon Durie
I have had the same e-mail account at btinternet.com for several years and all of a sudden it says the password is wrong and I can't get into it.

I have tried changing the password but it says those details are wrong as well.

Has this happened to anybody else and if so can anyone please help as I have some important stuff on there i need to access.

Here's hoping..

COYS.

BT email addresses are no longer valid if you have changed your internet provider. I used to be with BT,changed to Sky a couple of years back and recently I had the same problem. You can keep it but they want paying for it. gonad*s to that

BT have been swapping the mail servers this week (we have had some issues at work) Check with BT support or on the web site mate.

BT email addresses are no longer valid if you have changed your internet provider. I used to be with BT,changed to Sky a couple of years back and recently I had the same problem. You can keep it but they want paying for it. gonad*s to that

Not true . I left them 5 years ago and still have mine.

I pay 60p a month for mine and missus' bt addresses... have done for donkey's, but they are good addresses with no numbers or symbols in as I got them about 15 years ago... BT def have issues on mail this week. Once again they have changed the 'look' of the mailboxes, and they are not loading consistently. I had to log in and log out a couiple of times yesterday in order to be able to reply to mails. I could see the mails, but had no buttons (reply/forward etc) to action any of them. Load of gonad*s!

Back