• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

I always described him as a luxury we could afford.
Great squad player.
A good example of how we could use him would be this Thursday. With the lead we have, it'd be great to rest Paulinho, Dembele and Capoue ahead of the Arsenal match, but at least one of them will have to play.
Should have kept him, but there we go.

I don't think that's true.

We can quite easily set up in a 4-2-3-1 with Carroll and either Sandro or Holtby next to him depending on fitness. Or all 3 of them in a 4-3-3, or a 4-3-3 with Sig in one of those central positions.

I've got a hope of him scoring a cosolation goal against us as we win 3-1 or something. Would like to see him score at the lane, as long as we don't loose ofc

I will always have a soft spot for Thudd, he just hit a shot so sweetly and made effortless passes. I think he looks better with his massive barnet. let him score against the scum! that would be the best ;)

Maybe if he had worked on improving his game during the many years he was at Spurs then be would have been a regular. One of those who was in the comfort zone if you ask me - same with Defoe, Lennon, Jenas....too easy to pick up their tens of £k per week and coast....

Don't see why? He was probably asked " How does it feel to be playing regular football?"

And could have answered "It's great to be playing week in and week out, I wasn't in the managers plans at Spurs - so to be here at Hull City is great for me, and I hope I can play every week."

Couldn't he?

What you react to is how Mirror twist the article.
Huddlestone doesn't really say much negative about us, and just answer honestly about how good it feels to have the manager's full backing.
He just say competition were tough at Spurs and that it was difficult to get game time even when he was having a postive direction in his fitness and performance.

What you react to is how Mirror twist the article.
Huddlestone doesn't really say much negative about us, and just answer honestly about how good it feels to have the manager's full backing.
He just say competition were tough at Spurs and that it was difficult to get game time even when he was having a postive direction in his fitness and performance.

Exactly. No problem with what he says which isn't even controversial. There's just a lot of spin on the story.

If footballers are going to respond with bland pleasantries everytime they are asked a question then there really isn't any point. I'd rather they be honest (even more than Hudd was here). If you're him, you're going to feel very hard done by. If you didn't, you'd be in the wrong profession.

Back