• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How do you guys

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Cope living in a place when we lose to them at football?

Fcuking getting right on my nerves today. Work mates getting on my nerves. Bloke in the garage when I filled up with petrol just laughed.

Going into Hove later to the gym and then dinner tonight with a brighton fan.

Think I hate spurs this morning. Fcukers

Cope living in a place when we lose to them at football?

Fcuking getting right on my nerves today. Work mates getting on my nerves. Bloke in the garage when I filled up with petrol just laughed.

Going into Hove later to the gym and then dinner tonight with a brighton fan.

Think I hate spurs this morning. Fcukers

I think Brighton fans are among the worst, most of them support them as a second team.

Mainly Liverpool/United/Arsenal fans - Quite a few Spurs fans among them as well

Living round the corner I’ve been to the Amex/Withdean a quote few times, there is more interest watching the 12:30 KO in the ground if it’s Liverpool than the actual Brighton game.

It’s why the atmosphere is so bad there.

Back