• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Has he been?

Money and american golf vouchers to fund my golf club addiction. 3&4 iron on their way and got a new wedge. Oh, and a Galvin Green under top. Couple of golf books too.

Loads of other bits, chocolate and the like. Good day so far

For some ****ing unknown reason I was bought a Lady Gaga CD, what a load of ****e!! Most disappointing present in some time! The rest of it has been amazing though, holiday in Spain paid for amongst the best so far.

Some money, ticket to Sonisphere in Oslo ('tallica, Slayer, Gojira etc. Can't wait), couple of books. Nothing unexpected. I'd rather have money to buy something I want if a present is deemed absolutely necessary.

Wifey got me a pair of wireless sennheiser RS180.. Very nice. She has the past month said she was getting me something and the clue was nexus! Thinking she got me for the past month a google tablet you can imagine the surprise when in my stocking this morning I had this

Nexus G-Rider is an anatomically shaped stimulator – perfect prostate massage for him and even powerful g-spot stimulation for her! Additional stimulus pimples stimulate clitoris or perineum area. Super quiet and powerful vibrations with 5 different levels to choose from. Easy push button controls leaving you focused on the important things. Nexus G-Rider is made of 100% skin-safe silicone and includes free batteries. Available in Red or Black.

http://www.bondara.co.uk/nexus-g-rider

the in laws got me a great present. Booked me into a place on savile row to get myself a suit properly made. Got other bit and bobs like Nike airforce all black, underwear.. Socks etc

Last edited:
I got some Sennheisers too!!

HD598's.

I've gone from Bose AE2's to these and I'm listening to some stuff I know very very well and it sounds spectacular.

I think they got some AVB-speak inspiration with the specs/blurb on the box though;

"Elliptical circumaural earcups - mulitdirectionally adjustable"

"Sound optimisation through angled acoustic baffle, parallel to the human ear"

"Highly constant, compressed cellulose fleece reduces total harmonic distortion"

"Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems"

So...um...sound good then?

:lol:

I have always been a Sennheiser guy. I like the fact you can get spare parts, like the ear cups.

I'm happy for any gift, so got more than I could've hoped for this year. A bottle of Nikka whisky, money, kitchen equipment, loads of candy (eaten already), socks/boxer, a book and some miscellaneous stuff. Plus loads of free food, snacks and alcohol for the last three days.

I got some Sennheisers too!!

HD598's.

I've gone from Bose AE2's to these and I'm listening to some stuff I know very very well and it sounds spectacular.

I think they got some AVB-speak inspiration with the specs/blurb on the box though;

"Elliptical circumaural earcups - mulitdirectionally adjustable"

"Sound optimisation through angled acoustic baffle, parallel to the human ear"

"Highly constant, compressed cellulose fleece reduces total harmonic distortion"

"Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems"

So...um...sound good then?

:lol:

I got some HD598s in the summer after testing a few pairs at a local hi-fi store and they are the best headphones I've ever owned :cool:

The marketing blurb is very turgid though!

gold

a $5 pure gold american eagle coin, good "hedge" against inflation a lot of clever people tell me

Back