• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

So, finally people have got their spurs glasses off, and can see what I have been saying for years; he's neat and tidy, but not a premier league footballer. He doesn't have the killer instinct you need at this level.

Winks has definitely regressed. It's as though being told what to do and being given a specific role to play by the manager has erased any of his own style/personality from his game.

He's English and young so hopefully someone could offer 25/30m ....if so, move him along.

Winks has definitely regressed. It's as though being told what to do and being given a specific role to play by the manager has erased any of his own style/personality from his game.

He's English and young so hopefully someone could offer 25/30m ....if so, move him along.

What happened to all the people who didn't want to sell him to City for 40M in summer?

We have done alot of good work make the first 11 stronger but i feel there is still business to be done for the rest of the squad. We need 2 more CM’s and a top class CB.

Winks and Sissoko are not good enough and our cb’s need a proper leader in there. We are a VVD signing away from being where we want to be imo.

Teed a guy up to hit a rocket from 35 yards :eek:
Wow
If that was Wanyama he’d have shoved the Spammer blocker straight into the path of the shot :D

Lo Celso would’ve probably calmly laid it off to Moura or Regulion to set up a counter attack leading to our 4th!

If that was Wanyama he’d have shoved the Spammer blocker straight into the path of the shot :D

Lo Celso would’ve probably calmly laid it off to Moura or Regulion to set up a counter attack leading to our 4th!
It was his first touch and I think he was trying to keep the ball which arguably is sensible
He couldn’t get the second touch as his first one wasn’t good abs he was blocked off
And their guy runs in and hits the goal of his life...

Of the mistakes for the goals yesterday his is imo the most "excusable" if that's at all a thing.

If he put his foot through it they'd still get the chance to put the ball into the mix once more. Had they scored from that I suppose questions would have been asked about Winks not trying to control the ball.

Wish more of our players had been braver in keeping possession yesterday when we were put under pressure. Or better at it.

Teed a guy up to hit a rocket from 35 yards :eek:
Wow

Of the mistakes for the goals yesterday his is imo the most "excusable" if that's at all a thing.

If he put his foot through it they'd still get the chance to put the ball into the mix once more. Had they scored from that I suppose questions would have been asked about Winks not trying to control the ball.

Wish more of our players had been braver in keeping possession yesterday when we were put under pressure. Or better at it.

But you both should know that winks is brick right ( so some say)

I don't think so, in the 94th with a 1 goal lead you don't try anything clever like that. What he should have done is kicked it as hard as he can away from danger instead of trying to get clever. Even after that why didn't he slide in more and try and block the shot.

Symptomatic of too many of our players making the wrong decisions time and time again.

Back