• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yep Delph was not doing Kane, if anything Kane was a bit late.

Walking back from the pub with a fellow spurs fan we were talking about when the time to sell Kane comes. Not sure it is here quite yet, players are not as easily replaced as you would like to think they are.

But is starting to be a thought forming in my head that he is now becoming prone to injury and maybe they will take the edge off him. If someone bid 150m plus this summer and I was manager I would think long and hard about it to be honest.

Walking back from the pub with a fellow spurs fan we were talking about when the time to sell Kane comes. Not sure it is here quite yet, players are not as easily replaced as you would like to think they are.

But is starting to be a thought forming in my head that he is now becoming prone to injury and maybe they will take the edge off him. If someone bid 150m plus this summer and I was manager I would think long and hard about it to be honest.

When their contact injuries IMO that isn’t injury prone. If he was getting muscle injuries I’d agree with your logic

But is never even think sell the world bst striker regardless of these injuries

Last edited:

No way.

He's wouldn't be hard to replace, he would be impossible to replace. He's the best striker we've had since... since... I don't even care what the actual answer is. He's everything we could ask for.

No way.

He's wouldn't be hard to replace, he would be impossible to replace. He's the best striker we've had since... since... I don't even care what the actual answer is. He's everything we could ask for.

Couldn’t agree more. It’d take a time machine and a wad of cash that’d tempt a 25 year old Lionel Messi to Spurs for me to consider selling Kane.

Chich. Madness. Come on mate.

Very unlucky with that challenge, new pitch being slippery was the culprit. I don't put any blame on Delph don't think he was trying to "do" Kane. Fernandinho should have had at least one card today though.

Watch it again. Delph went in knowing he was going to leave something on Kane. He has always been a dirty little bastard.

Watch it again. Delph went in knowing he was going to leave something on Kane. He has always been a dirty little bastard.
Of course he had the follow through. They all do. In a way it’s a shame Dier was out as he would have been a solid chunk of steel at some point. And it speaks volumes for how Pep plans to beat us - but kicking and punching all the way.

Of course he had the follow through. They all do. In a way it’s a shame Dier was out as he would have been a solid chunk of steel at some point. And it speaks volumes for how Pep plans to beat us - but kicking and punching all the way.

The way people are talking it's as though Kane did it to himself.
Delph is a dirty little clown shoe and Pep had clearly targeted Kane from the get-go for some special sauce.
I hate him and I hate them.

I think we will cope without Kane as long as Alli is okay for the second leg. To lose both would make this victory Pyrrhic. I don't think we had fully adjusted to Kane being back in the team. Son has scored in his last two and when Son hits form there isn't a better shot maker in the league. Arguably there isn't a better player.

Back