• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Brother in law asked me if I wanted to go to Belek, Turkey, for a week in February and play golf. All inclusive £600 for the whole brick at Sueno Golf resort.

Well guess what, the wife said: That's cheap, go for it, you only live once! Then she blew me! Well she didn't to the last bit, but still... I'm going golfing!

Excellent, I'm pretty central so by the sounds of it somewhere around SE London would work for us all. Lets wait till Feb/March time when the worst of winter is over and I'll get something going.

Hopefully getting some new clubs in January so I'll be itching for a round by then.

I played last week, the course was my favourite buttplug. So muddy. Wading through mud and puddles to get to the tee, slopping and slipping and sliding down hills. Even the top of the hills were soaking, the valleys were lakes. Bowood in Wiltshire. Only played 9 and gave up.

I played last week, the course was my favourite buttplug. So muddy. Wading through mud and puddles to get to the tee, slopping and slipping and sliding down hills. Even the top of the hills were soaking, the valleys were lakes. Bowood in Wiltshire. Only played 9 and gave up.
I'm a massive fair weather golfer, don't see the fun or the point in playing in the winter

One week to go[emoji2]

sueno-hotel-golf-belek-belek-antalya_280420111311073323.jpg

Got upgraded to Sueno Deluxe. You guys, this is just ridiulous. Golfer or not, you should all just spend £350 and stay here for a week with the all inclusive deal. So food, so bars, so glossy, such shower, very weather (there's a doge reference in here somewhere, google it or join 9gag)-.

I mean, fudge ass, this is just amazing, I'm George Clooney here, everybody licks my balls and seemingly love it. I even sung karaoke last night, Elvis - American Trilogy. The applause was ok. An Austrian mother won the whole brick, I believe she was on ecstasy, amphetamin and every other dope in the world. Never have I seen such crazyness. Such dance, so wow, very moves-, Again , google the doge.

Ok, guys, I'm off golfing now. I fear for my alcohol habits, I just woken up and I'm already doing Underbergers and aquavit. I'll be fine. Such experience.

Masters starts tonight, probably my 2nd favourite tournament after the Ryder Cup. Pretty open field this year, hoping we finally see a Spieth/Day/McIllroy shoot out on the final Sunday. Quite fancy Stenson to do well and Fowler. Bubba can't be ruled out either. Johnson, Rose, Reed etc all have the game for it - think it will be tight.

-12 under will win it imo.

Spieth -6 he leads, superb golfing, it's windy this afternoon and the greens are drying out so that score I doubt will be beaten

Back