• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Hardly any shots shown of players not in the top 6
I found that frustrating too - basically watch the beeb highlights last night too to watch the other players. My Mrs. fudging hates the Open!!!

would love to see Rory bring home the win, but like Hovland too - just love the way he flights the ball. Should be a good final round later

Well played Smith, but gutted for McIlroy. Rory hit all 18 greens in regulation (or better) and 2 putted all of them! Smiths putting on the other hand was almost otherworldly.

Drive for show - putt for dough, as my old nan used to tell me.

Felt Rory was a bit tentative today especially with his putting but
Cam Smith, what a guy, one of the best last rounds ever in a major
His up and downs on the back 9 were simply incredible
Best putter in the game currently

McIlroy has turned into a big time choker in majors now, probably a mental thing the longer it goes on. I want to like him but for some reason I can't quite place I just don't - maybe he's a little too arrogant at times for me.

Back