• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

tumblr_mihvgxLKU41qdlh1io1_400.gif

New Titleist Irons being tested by pro's ahead of the usual November release

My German father in law pronounces his Titleist clubs "Tit Lies t"

Every time I tell him "Title ist" but he never remembers, always on about his Tit Lies.

So the one tournament I decide to have a decent punt on Spieth (£100 at 13/2 with Skybet) and he decides to be +1 after 10.

Right....

Tiger didn't even qualify for this one due to his current world ranking, random to hear that.

+1 after 10 is easily recoverable.

He's finished level par 70 after his first round. Typical of my luck it really is every other tournament he's started like a train and with Rory out 5/1 enhanced to 13/2 looked too good to be true.

Needs a 64 tomorrow now.

USPGA Whistling Straits - Sky Bet 7 Places EW

Jason Day 14/1
Henrik Stenson 25/1
Hideki Matsuyama 45/1
Martin Kaymer 45/1
Shane Lowry 50/1
David Lingmerth 80/1
Lee Westwood 125/1

Anyone been following, was up till 2 last night. Some great golf being played, course looks nicely balanced.

Day and Spieth is a great final group, would like to see Day win one. Been so close recently and seems like a nice guy.

Also thoroughly enjoyed Adams hitting out of the hospitality tent carpet and the boy who jumped into the water and retrieved Dalys club.

Pleased for Day, has been knocking on the door for a while now, good performance from Rose, shame his putting let him down, he is a streaky putter anyhow

and Spieth is now world number 1, deserves it is an awesome player

-20 was a record apparently, assume just for the PGA only. I'm sure I've seen lower at the Masters (Tiger?)

-20 was a record apparently, assume just for the PGA only. I'm sure I've seen lower at the Masters (Tiger?)
AUSTRALIAN Jason Day dumped his nearly man tag in the Majors by winning the US PGA Championship with a record score of 20-under-par.

The 27-year-old shot a closing 67 at Whistling Straits on Sunday to record the lowest total at one of golf's four majors - beating Tiger Woods record of 15 years ago

Just picked up a set of Wilson Staff M3 irons 4-GW off eBay. Won an auction for $244, pretty pleased with that :)

DSC_0398-L.jpg

This winter is going to be looooooooooooong................

So, who will bring it this weekend? My money is on Oosthuizen, just because I want him to win. Great guy and a fantastic swing.

Jimenez off to a great start at -3 after 7 holes.

Back