• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

No chance I am getting up at 6am for anyone or anything.
I played this morning and in honour of your speed, I walked fast and didn't mess about much, took 2.5 hours so pretty quick actually, surprised myself and scored well (+3) (+8) = (+11) with a couple of retakes when I miffed it right up.

No chance I am getting up at 6am for anyone or anything.
I played this morning and in honour of your speed, I walked fast and didn't mess about much, took 2.5 hours so pretty quick actually, surprised myself and scored well (+3) (+8) = (+11) with a couple of retakes when I miffed it right up.
I go that early then I can back for school run and for work and I still have got some golf in too !!
Very good scoring indeed

Played here yesterday The Hertfordshire absolutely beautiful and in top top condition

Was going great guns then fell away at the end, shot 84 which was 13 over

EA1A5E5B-A697-4C6C-9D79-AFF0D08856A0.jpeg 9A5D350B-8AF7-46BC-9F70-73AC7E78D08D.jpeg 3D822725-E211-4D51-8689-02D8790D0624.jpeg 2F204E6C-3A9A-437F-B8BF-BC168EA191F5.jpeg

Golf has been a great watch today
Love St George's, it's a proper golf course
I've played Cinque Ports and Princes which are either side of it, it's a tremendous stretch of golf real estate

Great golf yesterday, Morikwa's iron play is incredible. No bogeys on the final day, deserved winner.

I do wonder if Rory will ever win another major, still wins tournaments but he's not competed in a major for a long time now

Great golf yesterday, Morikwa's iron play is incredible. No bogeys on the final day, deserved winner.

I do wonder if Rory will ever win another major, still wins tournaments but he's not competed in a major for a long time now

On CM, 100% the best iron player out there currently, he was magnificent
On RM, he is still world class until 100 yards out then he is as good as a 10 handicapper

looks like a nice track , playing at Muswell Hill tomorrow in Footie clubs golf day. Weather looks nasty.
My pal is a member, he got me on free, costs him £1,500 a year
Lovely set up, very hilly I'm knackered now
Teddy Sheringham lives 2 doors down from the club too, his house is called Camp Nou

My pal is a member, he got me on free, costs him £1,500 a year
Lovely set up, very hilly I'm knackered now
Teddy Sheringham lives 2 doors down from the club too, his house is called Camp Nou
Oh that’s In Sewardstone. Did not realise there was another course there . Close to chingford course

Played first full round of the year today, and probably only about my 20th in the last three years.
Very hit and miss.
First year ive not been a member of a club since 1990, and although i miss it i can't see me rushing back until something changes, golf has obviously not learnt any lessons from its last crash.

Nice....

I've been using its predecessor, the G410 since last October. It's a top driver, the big gain for me has been accuracy rather than distance. It's far more forgiving than my 14 year old Taylormade Burner.

Enjoy.

Back