• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Going Bald

Go bald with grace. If 75% of women say they wouldn't sleep with a bald man, that leaves 25% who do want to sleep with you. Trust me, there are plenty of girls out there with daddy issues ;)

expensive and painful isnt it? Plus how does it work. I have sparadic back hair over my back, really want it rid but I get it waxed and cream etc.

Maybe I should look into it a bit more.

Just had my second session today (laser treatment) Like you, don't have a hairy back, just annoying wisps and a averagely hairy lower back. Noticed a big difference after the first sesh.

Apparently you need to do up to 10 sessions every 4-6 weeks depending on how you react to it. After that, I think it's once every couple of years to maintain.

It's not that painful. I have tattoos and it is nowhere near that level. Can be expensive, but worth it for me. I am not someone who is into treatments like this normally, but seems to be all the rage out here in OZ for both sexes, so thought, 'why not'. Beats having to wax etc!

Re: baldness. I started thinning a few years ago after having a huge, thick head of hair. Don't have bald spots and not receding, jut feel conscious of it in certain lighting and in the sun. I've told the better half to let me know when it's time to get the clippers out. She's not fussed and reckons I will look good with a shaved head. So not too worried. I used to have long hair so the only thing I'm annoyed about is that I can't grow my hair out if I wanted to again!

expensive and painful isnt it? Plus how does it work. I have sparadic back hair over my back, really want it rid but I get it waxed and cream etc.

Maybe I should look into it a bit more.

Well I used to pay for a block of sessions and 12 hours was £600, not cheap but you need to consider what the end result you get from that is. Plus I went to one of the best places to go in London, I'm sure you could find it cheaper elsewhere.

It's not that painful though it obviously depends on the person, there is more than one type available as well. Blend or Galvanic have a current running through you to kill the hair with the needle left in place for 4/5 seconds each time whilst the other one thermolysis is just like a pin prick type effect.

In the long run you would be better doing this then waxing it I'd say - go to a place and get a tester patch done and see how painful you find it.

Luckily I've got a full head of hair (age 29) and no one in my family to my knowledge has gone bald.

I don't know why some people slate men who get hair transplants. Ok so they did a bad job on Wayne Rooney, but if you've got the money and want to take the step that you think will give you confidence I say go for it.

Just had my second session today (laser treatment) Like you, don't have a hairy back, just annoying wisps and a averagely hairy lower back. Noticed a big difference after the first sesh.

Apparently you need to do up to 10 sessions every 4-6 weeks depending on how you react to it. After that, I think it's once every couple of years to maintain.

It's not that painful. I have tattoos and it is nowhere near that level. Can be expensive, but worth it for me. I am not someone who is into treatments like this normally, but seems to be all the rage out here in OZ for both sexes, so thought, 'why not'. Beats having to wax etc!

Re: baldness. I started thinning a few years ago after having a huge, thick head of hair. Don't have bald spots and not receding, jut feel conscious of it in certain lighting and in the sun. I've told the better half to let me know when it's time to get the clippers out. She's not fussed and reckons I will look good with a shaved head. So not too worried. I used to have long hair so the only thing I'm annoyed about is that I can't grow my hair out if I wanted to again!

Well when I say sporadic growth, its big in those areas, my back isnt all over hairy, but there is a lot of hair (like in the lung sections) and lower sides. I really hate it but with elecrolysis dont they go into each pore i.e hair to remove it? I would say the hairs are in the 1000's so wouldnt this be impossible?

Well when I say sporadic growth, its big in those areas, my back isnt all over hairy, but there is a lot of hair (like in the lung sections) and lower sides. I really hate it but with elecrolysis dont they go into each pore i.e hair to remove it? I would say the hairs are in the 1000's so wouldnt this be impossible?

No not at all, you could get is lasered but that's more reduction than full on removal. Trust me you'd be surprised what can be achieved in a one hour session, go to a clinic and get a test patch done and see what they say.

I'd recommend going here - http://parksidebeautycentre.com/

Known as the best place in London. They have 4 people registered with the main accreditation authority.

I'm 37 and have been receding over the past four years much to the amusement of some mates. Was going to clipper it at 35 but trying to drag it out to 40.

Its a sad fact of getting older, along with hairs growing out your ears.

I'm not quite sure how they attack the pores but my lower back just above my bum was fairly thick hair. They told me to shave my whole back and then the whole procedure took less than 10 minutes each time.

I think the laser is powerful enough to cover a good area of pores, and they just give my whole back a once over. I've really noticed a difference after just two sessions. My lower back has hardly grown out at all and other areas don't have any hair growing. You need to exfoliate once a week just to break off any small strands that start growing out. They break off very easily after lasering.

As someone mentioned above, perhaps try a test area to see how it feels. It's also a good way to check that you won't suffer an adverse reaction to the treatment.

Back