• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Hence a return to a proper Dof structure with Paratici and possibly why Levy went for Conte with a relatively short contract.

And fans complain when players don’t show loyalty? Making a compilation like that and tagging Lo Celso in it:rolleyes:

You could make a nice long YouTube video of all of Kanes easy missed chances if you wanted to aswell. Lo Celso did plenty of good things on the pitch, but ultimately he just isn’t best suited to the PL….

And fans complain when players don’t show loyalty? Making a compilation like that and tagging Lo Celso in it:rolleyes:

You could make a nice long YouTube video of all of Kanes easy missed chances if you wanted to aswell. Lo Celso did plenty of good things on the pitch, but ultimately he just isn’t best suited to the PL….
It’s a typical spurs fan thing
Some of our fans are simply put…. Cnuts

Plenty of good things??? One of the worst players we've had for the last 20 years! You would have to look long and hard to find 30 seconds worth of clips with good things from Lo Celso in a Spurs shirt! Good thing someone else has found him somewhat useful, because he was a total waste of space and money here. Usually injured, and useless when he was fit.

Juve fans did the same for bentancur showing him losing the ball.

No need imo.
It’s just odd
And can come back to bite you in the arse like you say
You can find some shocking moments from every player and some really good ones (I’ve seen tanguy run)
It comes down to the games they play in, the time on the pitch and the results.
Lo celso handy worked out well here at all so off he goes and I just hope we get as much €€€ as we can which suits us and him

Plenty of good things??? One of the worst players we've had for the last 20 years! You would have to look long and hard to find 30 seconds worth of clips with good things from Lo Celso in a Spurs shirt! Good thing someone else has found him somewhat useful, because he was a total waste of space and money here. Usually injured, and useless when he was fit.
https://twitter.com/daily_hotspur/status/1221137180690714624?s=21&t=7HuJ-SwQvoCNU371IJL3uQ

https://theboyhotspur.com/arguably-lo-celsos-2-best-moments-vs-southampton-video/

The guy has some good games as shown above. If tanguy had done that we would have sucked him off
He just doesn’t have the balls for this league and needs to leave now

Wow, touchy lot all of a sudden. People going from "waste of space" and "couldn't be arsed to put in a shift for Spurs" to "don't make fun of him." Y'all need to make up your minds. I actually liked GLC as a player and really wanted him to come good for us (and the same goes for Tanguy), but I still think the vid was quite funny. And those who know me know that I have stuck up for Sissoko, and Tanguy, and Lucas, and a bunch of other players that have been consistently slagged off by half the forum. So spare me the holier than thou.

https://twitter.com/daily_hotspur/status/1221137180690714624?s=21&t=7HuJ-SwQvoCNU371IJL3uQ

https://theboyhotspur.com/arguably-lo-celsos-2-best-moments-vs-southampton-video/

The guy has some good games as shown above. If tanguy had done that we would have sucked him off
He just doesn’t have the balls for this league and needs to leave now
That was 6 seconds of Lo Celso, the rest was Son and celebrations. Only 24 seconds more to go and you're close to filling those 30 seconds. Honestly, he was here two and a half years, and has nothing to show for. Even I would have a few moments of good play in that time. But overall he was about as useful as a chocolate fireman! Getting him off the books will be one of the best bit of business we'll do, regardless of how little we get.

Agreed. The person who runs that is a clam. There was a similar one for Moura before. Way to get behind the team
It’s just odd IMO
I want Moura gone too. He doesn’t suit the ages the way we need to play it and IMO he hinders us but I wouldn5 ever contemplate making a video of his woeful touches to usher him out of the door

It’s just odd IMO
I want Moura gone too. He doesn’t suit the ages the way we need to play it and IMO he hinders us but I wouldn5 ever contemplate making a video of his woeful touches to usher him out of the door

I agree on Moura. I just cannot understand the logic of setting up a Twitter account to just slate one of your players.

GLC was a Poch buy; certainly a time when Levy backed his manager so when looking back we need to bear in mind that Poch wasn't blameless for our downturn (in case any of you still think that). Ndombele was another example of Poch being packed and it not turning out well...

Shame, as i thought these two signings would allow us to evolve and elevate so i could see the thinking. But we move on..

We'll never know if Pochettino would have been able to get the best out of those players if he had been given time.

Regardless of that Pochettino isn't blameless. It's hindsight, but we essentially fixed zero short term problems at a time when we had several short term problems that needed fixing to even get to the medium term in a sensible way.

Back