• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Starting to actively dislike Alli in centre mid.

it negates his threat. He's not an incisive passer like Eriksen - better playing instinctively close to the defence where a quick 1-2 or something like that creates a chance

I wonder if we are getting into a "he plays on the left" situation here. Fans pigeonholing a player, when the manager is trying to develop their game.

But Scholes never should have played on the left? Maybe you’re referring to something else.

Bale if I'm not mistaken. I remember the away game at Goodison Park where that was being sung, I wanted to join in but was an undercover in the home end and look how wrong I (and a few others) turned out to be anyway...

with Lo Celso on board we,ll hopefully retain CL again..and with Mousa on fire[currently our best player IMO] surely well win something!
although it remains to be seen.....

Versus Real Madrid

A really compilation but more useful and informative than the usual highlights of tricks and goals.

The videos illustrates some the strengths he has over Eriksen, he is far stronger on the ball and has great dribbling ability which whichs he much much more press resistant than Eriksen which is probably the weakest part of the Dane's game.

It also showed he has a eye and importantly the quality to play the cutting pass. You can see him always looking for a killer ball, but will play it safe it is not on. With Ndombele already signed, adding this fellow and whether we lose Eriksen or not the quality of the possession should drastically improve.

Imagine a situation where Son is running unto 4 or 5 killer passes goal facing passes a game or even Kane being played into space as opposed to always having it come to feet. We forget Kane is actually fantastic running on to the ball in one on one situations.

At this point I just this signing comes off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back