• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Podcast

If someone can do a half decent impression of Ozil, he should have a weekly slot with 'inside' information. Each week starts with:
"what have you been up to this week Ozil?"
"Well I earned three hundred and fifty thousand pounds, for doing fudge all, and....."
...and Wheelchair.

“This week while waiting for the phone to ring I have kept myself busy by taking the bins out, tried on a jacket in TK Maxx, had a banana milkshake in Caffè Nero and torn my ankle ligaments”

I’d say a unique ish perspective would be having a mix of nationalities/countries represented

Nearly all spurs ones are UK centric fan base and it would be unwise to hear the view from overseas more

The Tottenham Hotpsur Family Podcast does that. They have people from global Supporters Clubs participate. I haven't listened to it for a few years now as it started to grate on me but one thing I do remember was there was often a lag in time when the talking switched to someone overseas, but the technology has probably improved now.

The Tottenham Hotpsur Family Podcast does that. They have people from global Supporters Clubs participate. I haven't listened to it for a few years now as it started to grate on me but one thing I do remember was there was often a lag in time when the talking switched to someone overseas, but the technology has probably improved now.
Can’t say I’ve heard of that one
Quite a few die a death

I’m not too shabby with GarageBand. Happy to offer some time for editing duties. I don’t have a lot of spare time so would be a ‘see how it goes’ basis. Can also look into making jingles for different sections of the podcast, perhaps even a title song.

Thank you

My thought would be that we should have a dreaded zoom gathering with a few off us, essentially to say "hello" and also to see how the rhythm of conversation is. In order two save an editor nightmares, it'd be good for us to know how we all work/communicate and the flow. It will make a huge difference if we have a few of these "chats" under our collective belts before we go forth and record something.

There is an international break after West Brom. That might be a good time to think about scheduling a couple of zoom calls? I have a full acct so am happy to set up a link and PM it.

My thought would be that we should have a dreaded zoom gathering with a few off us, essentially to say "hello" and also to see how the rhythm of conversation is. In order two save an editor nightmares, it'd be good for us to know how we all work/communicate and the flow. It will make a huge difference if we have a few of these "chats" under our collective belts before we go forth and record something.

There is an international break after West Brom. That might be a good time to think about scheduling a couple of zoom calls? I have a full acct so am happy to set up a link and PM it.

Agree with all of that Steff. I also had a few thoughts today. I think we need someone to take the lead, chair the pod otherwise it could descend into a presidential debate style rambling. A list of topics would also assist. How about we take about ten questions from the forum to answer during discussions?

Fcuking hell mate you come across as so desperate for some new toss material.

Back