• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

George Galloway...

no
actually its gonad*s

an illegal war - since when were any wars legal?

what a load of brick, the whole issue of iraq was to do with restoring the right to self determination for the people of Iraq, as it is in Afghanistan and freedom from the opression of a non elected leadership, who rule through bullets and repression

some of you people need to wake up.

I would take some of you own advice if i was you, the reason we are in Irag is because Bush wanted us to back him and Blair bent over for him. If you believe other wise then you are being naive. imo

I would take some of you own advice if i was you, the reason we are in Irag is because Bush wanted us to back him and Blair bent over for him. If you believe other wise then you are being naive. imo

yep, at 53 having travelled through most of the planet, and participated in 2 conflicts whilst serving in the army - I'm sure that I really am totally naive, and understand nothing of this world.

Its all just passed me by.

Thanks for straightening me out

yep, at 53 having travelled through most of the planet, and participated in 2 conflicts whilst serving in the army - I'm sure that I really am totally naive, and understand nothing of this world.

Its all just passed me by.

Thanks for straightening me out

Well like you i have travelled and lived in the states for several years, and if you really believe that Blair took us into a illegal war aginst Iraq for any other reason then to back Bush, then sorry i believe you are naive.

Back to the point of Galloway.

I can't stand the man, all he goes on about is Palestine, Iraq, and general Islamic Concerns. A complete fudging Traitor to his own kind and will only stick up for a certain type of constituent.

Why are english people still in Bradford is beyond me....

I am always amused by debates like this.

Look at Galloway. Look at what he says.

If you, just saying, reversed all his rhetorics one 180 degrees, the more mature posters in here would be calling him a populist at very least. The rest of us would be slamming him as a bloody racist.

To me he is a 100% despicable, hypocritic opportunist completely in league with e.g. the BNP.

Back