• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Predictions League 2011/2012

wn7ian

Guy Butters
Hope you have a copy of the prediction league stats mate. I do remember who was top of the league!:D

Spurs 2 - 0 Wolves

Hey fella... Of course I do! I think you've already predicted for this one but will check. I think it was just Dayo and myself to predict for the Wolves game. I'll go 3-1.

Not sure if we'll get another contributors forum, if not will post tables here unless there are objections.

Nice one.

I wasn't sure if I'd predicted or not for this game. I'll have 2 - 0 though.

Nice one.

I wasn't sure if I'd predicted or not for this game. I'll have 2 - 0 though.

Just checked mate and you hadn't predicted so 2-0 it is.

Still to predict:

Arcspace
angryman
Dayo
Yossarian

I know not ideal due to board problems but will have to used defaults if none posted before game (will check just before kick-off)

Whoop that was a lucky strike. Took me till today to login for the first time.

New board new optimism for Sunday;

Emirates Marketing Project 1 TOTTENHAM 2

Bonus Round 3:

Total Spurs points as at 1st March 2012. So points after Arsenal game and before United game.

You have until 31st January 2012 to give your prediction.

10 Points awarded for correct guess, no points for closest guess (if there are no correct answers).

If games are cancelled then it's infortunate - you have to take into consideration 'acts of GHod' (as the insurers would call it) or 'acts of the FA' :D.

Current guesses in case you don't remember:

Arc: 57
Billy: 58
Yossarian: 58

The reason for the late deadline is to ensure CAS sees the bonus round.

Any changes to the above predictions, please let me know by the deadline.

I can post last month's table if you want (to make Ian smile)

Cheers lads

Yep crossed my mind too Arc; not sure which forum tbh - Ian, any thoughts?

Oh and City 2 Spurs 2

Dayo, no prediction from you for this game so far mate.

Hope CAS finds his way here!

I've stickied this here until we find another home.

As mentioned - only Dayo to predict for the City game.

I'll add the last table in a mo'

For the record, Munz is the only person to give a prediction for the Watford FA Cup game

Attachments

• December Tables.jpg
    December Tables.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 16
Back