• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gary Glitter

JimSterling Jim Sterling
Nobody should ever justify what Gary Glitter did. It was awful. But we can at least all agree that among pedophiles, he *is* the best one.

DaftLimmy Brian Limond
To any Americans wondering who Gary Glitter is, he's our Chris Brown.

grantapp Grant A
I'm not surprised Gary Glitter is all over Twitter, after all Twitter is only 6 years old.

What's even funnier are the people following him:

Beans_7 Joe Smyth
by OfficialGlitter
Can't wait to hear some new music from @OfficialGlitter , he really is the king of rock and roll !!

becki_owl Rebecca Hall
by OfficialGlitter
@OfficialGlitter could I have a RT?

LynnMatheson Lynn Matheson
by OfficialGlitter
@
@OfficialGlitter Good luck. You should be allowed to move on. Let he who is without sin...

Stevie1875 Steven Raynor
by OfficialGlitter
@
@OfficialGlitter This is one of the best Moments of my Twitter life. #GarysGang2012

That's got to be fake?!?

And for all those saying he should be given a second chance! idiots

I would put Glitter in the same room as Ian Huntley

and then allow the Soham mens baseball team in

- two people who should not be wasting oxygen on this planet

tumblr_ly24va3fD71qaqroio1_400.png

JimSterling Jim Sterling
Nobody should ever justify what Gary Glitter did. It was awful. But we can at least all agree that among pedophiles, he *is* the best one.

that's disgraceful

everyone knows Michael Jackson was the best Peado

18k followers. What sort of fudgewit would follow him? Maybe the police should investigate their hard drives too.

Back