• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

I must admit i have no feeling one way or the other, if we keep him so be it but if he decides he wants to go again so be it.

I'm there, we got the cameo, the prodigal son return, all that .. a little reminder of what he was

Another season, all good, if not, same ..

I don't read much into the "chaos" comment tbh, any announcement he makes would get the Madrid and Spurs berks going, social media will be all over the gaff with golf comments, he probably just wants an easy life until the Euros.

Saying that I reckon he absolutely loves the "chaos".
What easy life? Media all over him asking where he will play? Putting more fire on it, by using the world "chaos". Should have just announced it, if he knows and get it over with.

What easy life? Media all over him asking where he will play? Putting more fire on it, by using the world "chaos". Should have just announced it, if he knows and get it over with.

If the paperwork isn't signed (as would be the case if he's extending loan or if he's retired), he may not be legally able to say it ..

The only option that would have no impact is if he & Spurs simply decided he was going back to Madrid for next season.

or arsenal

I thought that but he wouldn't do that (would he?). He's loved at Spurs and he knows it. He knows the vitriol heaped on Campbell and wouldn't want that. We gave him an out from Madrid where they've treated him like sh!t (admittedly paying him 600k a week for the privilege but still). If he wanted to create chaos he'd sign for Barca (or possibly Atleti) and get Real to continue subsidising his wages.

Only other two options are he stays with us or joins the PGA Tour.

Truth is he's got us all guessing (and increasing his profile). Fair play to him.

Huh? You must have 10 posts this month alone saying you think he should be sent back - certainly seems like you have a feeling one way to me... ;)

I do think he should be but we have a lot more problems to solve and far more concerns about us shifting others out ( who would concern me more if they are still here next season) before him.

I saw somewhere about a week ago that he was considering retiring.

It said he was planning to go back to Madrid, collect a wage for a year and then do it, I guess terminating his contract is just as good.

I saw somewhere about a week ago that he was considering retiring.

It said he was planning to go back to Madrid, collect a wage for a year and then do it, I guess terminating his contract is just as good.

He'd likely negotiate something, some percentage of his final year paid now, he goes away and Madrid end their nightmare

Back