• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Meets His Hero

BT461BgIAAAjiDq.jpg:large

:ross: Bet Bale had a massive boner

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Meets His Hero

Spurs fan in me: gutted.
Football fan in me: could be unbelievable seeing those two playing together
Pessimist in me: gonna go horribly wrong
Optimist in me: see you back in a year at half the price :)

Re: Ronaldo welcomes Bale to Madrid

Ouch - what happened next?

Bale's right ankle looks like its about to get snapped in the last pic.

Re: Gareth Bale ITV 4 show

Yeah, just came on here to post about this.

Really enjoying it, absolutely love seeing those nights back from the Champions League. No pressure on us whatsoever, was a great time.

I just can't help but love Bale, regardless of how he acted in the summer, we had this unbelievable BRITISH guy who started out as a ****ing left back who couldnt even get in a winning team, turned into a rapid left winger before turning into deadly attacker who would score over 20 prem goals, it was a fairy tale story and I am so damn glad i got to witness someone so special at the club.

wish they would've showed more from the Milan games.

I know it was Lennon and Crouchy, but my word, I do miss that team and that night at the San Siro.

wish they would've showed more from the Milan games.

I know it was Lennon and Crouchy, but my word, I do miss that team and that night at the San Siro.

I dont miss him - he ****ed off. WHAT I DO MISS though is the football we played, it really was some pretty exciting and glorious stuff... and of course those nights of CL. I was there at San Siro the 4-3 game and it truly was an 'I was there' moment.

Amazing talent. Miss him massively.

Agreed.

One of the best footballers in the world and he played for us. I mean he WAS OURS!! Like I said, he was just this scrawny left back we had with promise and he turned into a ****ing beast of an attacking force. I will NEVER forget last season he was with us, I mean it would come to the last 10 minutes and I KNEW he would score, it was like a given. I will never forget the reaction on here in the OMTs for West Ham, Southampton and Sunderland specifically.

Yep makes me feel very proud, don't get the hate for him. At the end of the day he's not a spurs fan, to expect him to have the same affinity with spurs as we do is naive. The biggest team in the world came in for him, paying the biggest transfer fee ever, why would he not want to go? Be realistic. He could have behaved better at the end and it soured it a little bit but, well, get over it!

I have no doubt in the world he will end up back at Spurs one day.

Then again, I thought Ronaldo would end up back at Man Utd. Now Fergie is gone, I don't think we will ever see Ronaldo go back to United, but hey I do believe AVB and Bale stay in contact and have great respect for eachother, if AVB stays with us a while and can give us relative success, whether thats with constant CL qualification and the odd domestic trophy, who knows?

I have no doubt in the world he will end up back at Spurs one day.

Then again, I thought Ronaldo would end up back at Man Utd. Now Fergie is gone, I don't think we will ever see Ronaldo go back to United, but hey I do believe AVB and Bale stay in contact and have great respect for eachother, if AVB stays with us a while and can give us relative success, whether thats with constant CL qualification and the odd domestic trophy, who knows?

I think we need to be achieving more than that.

Didn't watch it but agree with most on here, what a player. I'd go as far as saying he was better than Ginola, my heart would say otherwise but the things he'd do sometimes were just ridiculous.

Back