• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Franco Vázquez

I love it in the vid when he nutmegs a player, and then another player comes charging in, who You can see is thinking 'Revenge! I'm gonna smash you for nutmeging my mate', and he just nutmegs him too! Lol. No wonder he gets fouled the most.

8 goals and 6 assists last year. Not overly keen on him and I don't ever believe rumours that come out of Italy.

What a player. That video is delightful to watch, absolutely amazing. Whether he's good or not, I don't know. My favourite highlight videos are Yannick Bolasie and Pavluchenko, who weren't world beaters :)

I've seen that he's been out in the press recently issuing a come and get me plea:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...nco-Vazquez-Palermo-exit-transfer-news-gossip
Quotes:

I will leave Palermo, my future will be 100% far away from Sicily," he told Italian outlet Gazzetta Giallorossa.

"I can confirm the words of the club president, I have no preference between Italy and the Premier League, I want to consider all offers. My agent is taking care of my future.

"I do not know if my next team will be Tottenham or Chelsea. I just received an offer from West Brom that was rejected by Palermo."

Based on that, I don't think there's legs in it.

• WATFORD - Italian reports suggest the Hornets have made a move for Tottenham Hotspur target Franco Vazquez, along with Real Betis, Sevilla, WBA, AC Milan to name a few. The interesting part though is that they expect a transfer to go through for about £12.51-million

If we bring in Janssen as our back-up centre forward then I wouldn't mind seeing us bring in Vasquez as an option to procover Dembele/Alli.

He is an excellent dribbler of the ball and sometimes we lack that in the advanced positions. I think Vasquez could be a very good option in helping to break down the teams that park the bus.

27 is a bit older than our usual type of signing, but sometimes that can be a good age to bring in a foreign player as they already have that confidence that they are good enough, leading them to demand the ball.

The defensive organisation tends to be good in Italy, so decent number 10 type players should be able to take their experience of finding space and unlocking well organised Italian defences and use it to their advantage in Premier League football IMO.

Him for £13 million or so and Janssen for £15 million or so added to Wanyama already signed for £11 million would be a fantastic summer for Spurs with our squad having the perfect balance.

About £40 million of total outlay, which the fees received for Townsend, Fazio, Yedlin and Chadli would cover the lions share of.

Back