• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Footballers not understanding how to behave off the pitch…

Never thought i would. But the last month or so has given me just the tiniest slither of sympathy for agents. If this is what comes out. Imagine the amount of brick they have suppressed?

Last edited:
Not if it is trial by jury in the UK.

Rape convictions are strangely low and I was shocked by how Greenwood talked, just do not think it is representative of the country as a whole. I grew up in North London and went to a rough school, drank in rough pubs and worked on building sites. Never did I once hear anyone say they wanted to rape a woman. They would have been called a weirdo and told to fcuk off.

Like most things the media and social media have over blown the whole situation.

Rape convictions are low because women aren't believed.

Should be knighted for it. Vile fcuking creatures that poo in my garden, can not stand them or the freaks mainly women and gay guys that keep them.

If there was a poll of the general public to see whether it’s yours or @scaramanga ’s views which are the most offensive, I really don’t know who would win. Thing is, you’d both probably want to take the gold medal to be fair, I have a strange respect for it.

If there was a poll of the general public to see whether it’s yours or @scaramanga ’s views which are the most offensive, I really don’t know who would win. Thing is, you’d both probably want to take the gold medal to be fair, I have a strange respect for it.

Tell me why people are fined for letting dogs poo but not cats?

Tell me why people are fined for letting dogs poo but not cats?

I don’t make the rules, but I’m pretty sure animals defecate whether you let them or not, it’s a natural function.

In terms of cleaning up the brick, it’s possibly a question of mass + location ie people walk dogs on paths where brick will have more of an adverse affect on people, cats roam about wherever. It’s an interesting question, but it doesn’t justify unnecessary violence towards animals (in my humble opinion). Thing is with cats is that they’d probably love that it’s winding you up as well, they can be like that.

What has happened to innocent until proven guilty ??

Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood has been dropped by sportswear giant Nike following his arrest on suspicion of rape.

The 20-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of assault and then later on suspicion of sexual assault and making threats to kill.

The forward was later released on bail by Greater Manchester Police (GMP).

Nike previously said it had suspended its relationship with him but the company has now officially ended it.

"Mason Greenwood is no longer a Nike athlete," it said in a statement.

Manchester United previously said he would not return to training or matches until further notice.

GMP said the player was arrested on 30 January after the force "became aware of online social media images and videos posted by a woman reporting incidents of physical violence".

He's on tape saying how he doesn't care if his girlfriend doesn't want to have sex and asks her to spread her legs. Along with of pictures of girlfriend's bruises and bleeding, I think he's got a pretty bad case. He may not be guilty enough yet for a court, but certainly guilty enough for a sponsor to pull out.

What a fudging prick! I really hope he goes to jail for that. fudging asshole. At the very least, I hope someone takes care of that beautiful cat. What a fudging idiot. Disgusting. I need to go pet our cat a bit extra tonight. Human beings are such vile creatures sometimes. Ugh.
and he is starting tonight for West Ham

Should be knighted for it. Vile fcuking creatures that poo in my garden, can not stand them or the freaks mainly women and gay guys that keep them.

I know you enjoy trolling but wind it in. Enough. I think anyone abusing an animal should both be arrested. This is not a laughing matter to me at all - if you really think he should be 'knighted' for it, then take a long long look at yourself because you obviously have some serious issues.

I don’t make the rules, but I’m pretty sure animals defecate whether you let them or not, it’s a natural function.

In terms of cleaning up the brick, it’s possibly a question of mass + location ie people walk dogs on paths where brick will have more of an adverse affect on people, cats roam about wherever. It’s an interesting question, but it doesn’t justify unnecessary violence towards animals (in my humble opinion). Thing is with cats is that they’d probably love that it’s winding you up as well, they can be like that.

Nothing justifies cruelty to animals which is why I do not eat veal. But I really don't care why the cat owners don't keep their cats in a lead and puck up after them. I just know they poop in my garden and I ain't happy about it.

I know you enjoy trolling but wind it in. Enough. I think anyone abusing an animal should both be arrested. This is not a laughing matter to me at all - if you really think he should be 'knighted' for it, then take a long long look at yourself because you obviously have some serious issues.

Well despite having owned dogs in the past I now in all conscious can not say it is right to keep pets, rather medieval to think one living being should be able to control another living being.

I do not actually agree with the honours system either, absolutely no need for it.

I have many issues my dear steff. One of them being cats going number 2s in my back garden.

Don't get me started on foxes, about the only thing I like about the toffs is that they hunt this urban menace(I actually live in the south downs:rolleyes:) why they have to do it on horses dressed like tossers I don't know.

Never thought i would. But the last month or so has given me just the tiniest slither of sympathy for agents. If this is what comes out. Imagine the amount of brick they have suppressed?
Why would that give you any sympathy for agents? If they're covering stuff they are enabling them and if discovered then they should also be charged.

Nothing justifies cruelty to animals which is why I do not eat veal. But I really don't care why the cat owners don't keep their cats in a lead and puck up after them. I just know they poop in my garden and I ain't happy about it.

The trump / Johnson school of doubling down with irrelevance has taught you well sir! For Steff i’ll leave it, he is more diplomatic in these situations but judging by your response to his less patronising post (than mine) you’ve still missed the point. Who’d have thunk it.

Back