• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Flight MH370

I had lunch with some very esteemed Aviation UWs today and the general consensus of opinion round the table was that it was pilot suicide

My neighbour flies these for BA, and right at the outset he thought it was suicide by one of the flight crew. Apparently they do know that the plane climbed to its maximum ceiling height (about 40K ft) and stayed there for 20 minutes just after its last communication. At this height, if the plane was then decompressed, the oxygen masks in the passenger cabin which are passive do not work. Only the ****pit masks would have worked... 20 mins would have been enough to ensure the passengers and crew outside the ****pit were dead. The plane is then known to have dived down low, and headed south. The BA pilot view is that the pilot or co pilot got the other one to leave the ****pit on an errand, locked the door from inside (which then can't be opened from the cabin) and proceeded to climb and then de-pressurise.
Not much of a conspiracy, but logical

I know someone who is a pilot trainer, and this was his theory as well. Not that the passengers were all dead, but the decompression basically knocked them out and the impact killed them.

But you'd still think something would have been found by now.

And here we go again. Wait for media comments that the missile was fired from Russian border where millions of armed forces are waiting to invade Ukraine.

RIP poor people and especially children. I think many of passengers went to some kind of summer camp.
I'm watching it live and the shots are horrific.

Fcking world has gone absolutely mad because of politics and repartition of zones of influence.

And here we go again. Wait for media comments that the missile was fired from Russian border where millions of armed forces are waiting to invade Ukraine.

RIP poor people and especially children. I think many of passengers went to some kind of summer camp.
I'm watching it live and the shots are horrific.

Fcking world has gone absolutely mad because of politics and repartition of zones of influence.

You may know than I do but wasnt the Ukranian air zone out of bounds? I was under the impression it would have been a no fly zone, if this was the case, why did the plane fly into a no go zone?

You may know than I do but wasnt the Ukranian air zone out of bounds? I was under the impression it would have been a no fly zone, if this was the case, why did the plane fly into a no go zone?

According to reports, there is a well used international flight corridor above Ukraine that even BA use.

Under 7900 meters - a zone without any flights. Higher - free zone, because it wasn't needed and routes changing would have led to organisation difficulties and some financial looses of air companies. You can't hit an airplane which flies on 10500 meters with the kind of weapon DNR has. S-300, Buk and its kinds, air fighter can though. I assume Russia might have busted insurgents with some light-weight weapons but BUK complex consists of 3-4 huge engines and special experienced personnel is needed to make it work.

The irony is that it was informed, that half an hour before the tragedy, accidentally, one of Ukrainian channels told that DNR got BUK complex (insisting they got it from Russia). Still the fact that such news have appeared on TV may be bollox as I didn't see it with my eyes.

I can't fully believe anything and nobody can because all of us live in the world of mass-media disinformation and provocations. And the most frightening thing is that provocations went to a new level of cruelty with the Ukrainian situation. Two familiar nations have become hugest enemies in the space of half a year. And if you ask citizens who are not zombied by national TV and macaronic politicians (especially those who are currently destroying Ukraine), they won't be able to explain why all of this sh*t happened. However, they may easily guess with the help of whose hand...

I'm half Ukrainian, half Russian. My dad is 69 years old Ukrainian, born in West region. I've been to Ukraine two times (not many years ago) and NEVER had any problems with ukrainians, even in the West. It's great shame and sorrow for us to see what we're watching last months.

ps: I think several last posts need a new thread...

Last edited:
HTML:
It's horrible.

I was under the impression that commercial flights were okay going over war zones due to the height. I know when my mum went to Australia they flew over Afghanistan because she was ****ting herself.

With the number of Americans (23) and Brits (5) supposedly on board is there a real fear they/we may retaliate in some way to this?

Wreckage of AirAsia Flight QZ8501 found. Annus horribilis for Malaysia...thoughts go out to the families.

Back