1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Jordinho, 15 Jun 2021.

1. Aldo

Aldo Alan Hutton

Sound decision.
    Was there a later renewal deadline for juniors then?

2. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin John Lacy

Thanks.

No, he’s on a ticket at full whack. Got a “sorry you’ve left” survey last week and the last question was “would you still consider a 2022/23 season ticket”?

So I called the ticket office today and they hadn’t sold it so were happy to renew it.

Last edited: 25 May 2022
    Aldo, MKSpur and markysimmo like this.
  3. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Paul Robinson

Aldo and DeanoAustin like this.
  4. MKSpur

MKSpur Johnny Morrison

I have 215 points and never successfully got an away ticket, so will keep my fingers crossed Newcastle away is on a Saturday!

Other than going to away games how else can someone outside the cut off accumulate more points?

5. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Paul Robinson

Going to all the home cup games, or as many as you can get to (and any away ones with low LPs, like Middlesbrough).
    Also (if you know you'll be going to pretty much all the home cup games), make sure you're on the Auto Cup scheme - it's a usually extra 10 LPs at the start of the season.
    It's a slow process but I gained 23 points last season (and that was without the Auto Cup points as they didn't do that this season just gone).

MKSpur likes this.