1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Jordinho, 15 Jun 2021.

1. MKSpur

MKSpur Johnny Morrison

Good point, no doubt spammers will bend over though.

Would sound a little more dodge if they were playing Young Boys…

AjaxDeSuperYids likes this.
  2. AjaxDeSuperYids

AjaxDeSuperYids Kasey Keller

I asked the club about this and they said the last cashback date has passed and it will reopen after season ticket renewals.

So you will be able to withdraw it then.

Juicebox likes this.
  3. ricky2tricky4city

ricky2tricky4city Rafael Van Der Vaart

Thinking of taking the daughter to the Leicester game.

Question. The exchange is open, does she have to be a member for me to be able to purchase a ticket for her?

As an experiment I added two tickets to my basket and I assigned the second one to me (ie both tickets assigned to me) and it appeared happy with that. If that does work how do I receive her ticket as surely both can't be loaded onto my phone?

4. billyiddo

billyiddo Garth Crooks Staff Member

It's free to sign up for an account and recieve a CRN so the simplest thing is to just get her to do that then transfer it over to her

5. SouthStand322

SouthStand322 Kevin-Prince Boateng

I purchased 3 extra tickets from the exchange for friends, for the the Brighton game. They just emailed them all to me, was really easy. Then i sent them a picture of the ticket with the barcode on. They didn't even need CRNs

ricky2tricky4city likes this.
  6. glasgowspur

glasgowspur Les Ferdinand

Do you have to be a member to buy a ticket?
    I've an account having bought stuff from the store and booking the dare walk, but i can't buy a ticket without joining member thing.

7. ricky2tricky4city

If tickets get to general sale you don't.

I think you do on the exchange though.

glasgowspur likes this.
  8. Denmark Spur

Denmark Spur Vedran Corluka

9. ShipOfTheseus

ShipOfTheseus Roman Pavlyuchenko

Does anyone (@StephenH maybe?) know what rate the wheelchair section gets sold out at, whether it ever goes on general sale, and whether wheelchair/PA combos ever come up on the ticket exchange?

10. StephenH

StephenH David Ginola

Sorry can’t help, not been to Spurs for a good while.
    Drop Shirley a line here Shirley.Osborn@tottenhamhotspur.com
    Hope this may help

ShipOfTheseus likes this.
  11. a spur from swansea

a spur from swansea Naybet

Wasn't it sold out for the Leicester City, game and 59k was the official attendance,??

12. ricky2tricky4city

Tickets are sold out if all seats have been sold but we still count our attendance as those that actually turn up. ie tickets on the exchange that haven't been sold (but previously already been paid for by ST holder) won't be counted in the actual attendance, plus no shows.

Unlike other clubs that state their attendance (or pretendance) as tickets sold.

Robbo, MKSpur and Bedfordspurs like this.
  13. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin John Lacy

I had two season tickets this season but my young fella is only allowed by his mum to come 4 times a season. So my thinking was I'd sell back the ones he couldn't go to or use them for mates. I'd gotten about 50% usage out of it and couldn't resell most of the games so couldn't justify the second ticket and f**ked it off for next season.

I've now sold the Brighton and Burnley games without a problem. Wondering if I've made a mistake not renewing.

14. Bedfordspurs

Bedfordspurs Micky Hazard

We’re in the up… you can sell
    We’re playing bad… you can’t
    It’s just Tottenham

ricky2tricky4city likes this.
  15. AjaxDeSuperYids

Exactly the same experience for me mate but still right decision not to renew as you can easily buy tickets when you want to go as a member and this also has the added bonus of you being able sit in different areas of the stadium. I was getting a bit bored of my seat and now I can go where I want when I want.

DeanoAustin likes this.
  16. SouthStand322

SouthStand322 Kevin-Prince Boateng

Seat relocations started today for anyone who renewed and asked to move. Bit of a free for all, different to previous years - this year you log in and can select your seat from the map. Every time I tried to add one to the basket, it had already been bought by someone else. Managed to get one in the south lower in the end!

17. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin John Lacy

I've kept my ticket, just haven't renewed his. Couldn't justify it. I figure when he wants to go the four times, I'll either get a ticket around me (East Upper) or try and buy two tickets somewhere else together. Like you say, seeing different parts of the stadium could be good in itself. I did like the idea of him being a season ticket holder but if I'm relying on Spurs' success to be able to sell the tickets on, as @Bedfordspurs suggests, I'm not willing to bet a grand a season on us being that good.

AjaxDeSuperYids likes this.
  18. ricky2tricky4city

All the time we're average

19. MKSpur

MKSpur Johnny Morrison

I had a similar experience but stuck with a pair due to the upturn and I really don't enjoy going alone. The lack of Saturday games and maybe some initial serious covid fears didn't help but demand has defo picked up. If i'm ever selling my pair and you fancy the south lower with your boy I'll pm you and give you first dibs

DeanoAustin likes this.
  20. AjaxDeSuperYids

It will always be easy to get tickets on the membership in such a huge stadium apart from games against the goons, chelsea etc. Then it will be a bit harder but even then if you are determined you will get one imo.