• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Midday Sunday
Who plays then?
Don’t remember one game this season being at that time

Seems incredibly suspicious to me.

Everyone knows thursday-sunday is a slog and we get moved to midday, the earliest possible time open to them and goons get pushed to latest time possible by playing the day after on monday at 8pm.

fudging clams stitching us up 100% yet we have bent over and allowed it.

Unreal.

Seems incredibly suspicious to me.

Everyone knows thursday-sunday is a slog and we get moved to midday, the earliest possible time open to them and goons get pushed to latest time possible by playing the day after on monday at 8pm.

fudging clams stitching us up 100% yet we have bent over and allowed it.

Unreal.
I don’t get it at all
Seems daft for the club to accept it

I don’t get it at all
Seems daft for the club to accept it

It is without doubt a fix.

You’d expect both clubs to be playing on the sunday, one at 2pm and one at 4.30pm, the two times used on sunday 99% of the time. For them to choose however a time of midday for us, which btw has hardly been used this season if at all, and push the goons to a monday night is outright manipulation from some clam with an agenda.

The club should be demanding the game kicks off at 2pm or 4.30pm but more importantly we need full transparency on how these decisions were reached and the names of the individuals involved. A full investigation is needed so the bastard goon can be rooted out and sacked.

I think that I might be the only one happy with this. Just booked flights and three nights in London. Arse and Burnley. COYS! Buzzin!

My 9 year old was pumped for the game in January and we were in doing the stadium tour on the Saturday when the game got postponed. He's been on my case since to make sure he could go to the rescheduled game which means two days off school. Now, what's more important, an education or the NLD?

I've just booked flights and accommodation.

My 9 year old was pumped for the game in January and we were in doing the stadium tour on the Saturday when the game got postponed. He's been on my case since to make sure he could go to the rescheduled game which means two days off school. Now, what's more important, an education or the NLD?

Nice one! That’s great! :D

Nice one! That’s great! :D

Yeah, maybe not great parenting but I remember as a kid when Ireland were ripping it up under Big Jack and Lansdowne Road didn't have floodlights so all the games were played at 2pm or 3pm on a Wednesday. My school tried to stop parents letting their kids off school to watch it on TV and my dad said "f**k that, the school won't tell me what to do, he loves football and these are massive events". Got to see them all and look back on them now as great memories.

Hopefully, we beat those c**ts and my lad has something even better to look back on.

Well you could say that an NLD is an education in its own right!

As I understand it we don't get a say when TV picks come in to play. We get so much cash from the TV deals they get a certain amount of games that they can move for broadcast. I very much doubt there's some big conspiracy.

As I understand it we don't get a say when TV picks come in to play. We get so much cash from the TV deals they get a certain amount of games that they can move for broadcast. I very much doubt there's some big conspiracy.

It is undoubtedly a conspiracy but yes the club are unlikely to be able to do anything about it. However having read Levy’s recent letter to the council regarding the council’s pathetic plans for the area between the stadium and WHL station, I am quite sure we are petitioning behind the scenes for the kick off time to be moved. There is no reason why it can’t be televised later in the day.

Even having the audacity to choose the virtually never used 12pm over the much more frequently used 12.30pm or 12.45pm just underlines it for me that a bastard or group of bastards have conspired to make us kick off as early as humanely possible within the rules. goons then get absolutely latest possible of 8pm the next day. Unbelievable they have the audacity to try this on.

Probably the same bastard who paid off martin fulop to throw the goon game at wba and the same bastard who poisoned our players before the wham game.

So I now here the liverpool game on the saturday before the goon game has been given another unusual kick off time of 7.45pm.

They could not move this to sunday as they undoubtedly wanted to because liverpool play on the tuesday afterwards, so instead they have given us the latest possible kick off time on the saturday. A kick off time very rarely used, yet we get given that instead of the much more frequently used 5.30pm kick off time.

They have conspired to squash together as much as humanely possible within the rules, the days and kick off times of our games with liverpool, goons and burnley.

It is outrageous and flagrant cheating.

Levy would want the TV money anyway wouldn’t he? Someone posted we are the third most watched on TV, no? Taking games like this will be a part of that. It’s not ideal but our top four hopes won’t founder on this at least it’s not away.

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

We regret to inform you that you have not been successful in obtaining a ticket for our Premier League away game against Brentford.

As we were oversubscribed with applications, we have used our ticketing points system to determine who has been successful. On this occasion, we have only been able to provide tickets to Season Ticket Holders who applied before the deadline and held 498 or more ticketing points.

Should we receive any returns from Season Ticket Holders who were successful, we will contact supporters in order of their number of ticketing points.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ticketing and Membership Team

500 points, near as dammit!

I meant arsenal

dan-dan-levy.gif

The TV picks for that weekend have been announced, and we're not one of them, so on the face of it, it should be a Saturday 3pm KO, whatever one of those might be.
However... if Leicester make it to the ECL SF, then they'd play the Thursday before, in which case our game would presumably then move to the Sunday. Won't know for sure until after the QF 2nd leg on 14 April.
But you don't need more than 2 weeks to plan, right :rolleyes:

SH!TE!

Damn I’d just been thinking the game was going to be our first Saturday 3pm for so long!!!!

Yeah but cant be a bad thing that we are sandwiched between their two legs against roma.

That sounds a bit dodge doesn't it :eek:

goons will have the same advantage though with their west ham game, now that the spammers are in the europa semis.

Was hoping that the Leicester game would still be the Saturday as we’ve got our daughters (re-arranged due to Covid) Christening on the Sunday.

On a separate matter has anyone had the money credit to their account for tickets sold on the exchange for any recent matches?

Back