• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Has anyone had loyalty points added for NS Mura from last week? I understand the club are only allocating points if you attend the game to stop everyone buying a seat and not going just for the points. Wonder if they will allocate them once all of the group games have been played?

Has anyone had loyalty points added for NS Mura from last week? I understand the club are only allocating points if you attend the game to stop everyone buying a seat and not going just for the points. Wonder if they will allocate them once all of the group games have been played?

Took a while for the Pacos points to be added IIRC, so wouldn't expect them until end of this week / next week based on that.

I'll be there at the next one just havent been able to, wife isnt fully vaccined (this Sat will), birthdays, new baby etc but I hate them going to waste.

I can't see how that is £ over fans.

To resell a ticket is a benefit (financially) to the club.
An ST gets his share, the club get the balance of FV.

Plus obviously a person in attendance spending food drink etc.

This.

There was a lot of empty seats yesterday. That in no way benefits the club. Used to be in hospitality and the first thing you learn is a hotel room is pretty much straight profit. It's there empty or not and is factored in to the overall cost of the business (staffing/maintenance levels don't really alter whether it's full or not). An occupant will pay for the privilege and 99.9% will spend extra while there. Same with the seats, staffing levels will be the same for 40K, 50K, 60K. The extra 10K or 20K for a sell out are just straight profit, what's not to like?

This.

There was a lot of empty seats yesterday. That in no way benefits the club. Used to be in hospitality and the first thing you learn is a hotel room is pretty much straight profit. It's there empty or not and is factored in to the overall cost of the business (staffing/maintenance levels don't really alter whether it's full or not). An occupant will pay for the privilege and 99.9% will spend extra while there. Same with the seats, staffing levels will be the same for 40K, 50K, 60K. The extra 10K or 20K for a sell out are just straight profit, what's not to like?

ST seats have already been paid for. The club obviously wants to sell out the brick seats first before releasing good ones on the ticket exchange. Why access to the exchange is so restricted is a good question. Possibly pandemic related?

I can't see how that is £ over fans.

To resell a ticket is a benefit (financially) to the club.
An ST gets his share, the club get the balance of FV.

Plus obviously a person in attendance spending food drink etc.

True, but membership money is worth way more to the club.

The best thing for fans would be to open it up to General Sale like they used to, this ensures the Ticket Exchanges sells out & more fans watch the game.

However imo they don't do this because they currently make £X millions from selling One Hotspur memberships, and therefore would rather 10,000 empty seats than allow non-members a chance to buy them.(which would reduce the necessity of a membership)

Last edited:
This.

In this case they would rather the rooms be empty, unless you pay for a £40 membership.
Surely the best thing for fans is to have as many as possible in the ground?

I might well do pal. It’s my father-in-law’s birthday - he’s a Utd fan! - so I might be expected by my better half - to be with him.

I offer them to my mate next to me first, but he often doesn’t take them.

Stay in touch?
Yep
No probs
It’s for my nephew

True, but membership money is worth way more to the club.

The best thing for fans would be to open it up to General Sale like they used to, this ensures the Ticket Exchanges sells out & more fans watch the game.

However imo they don't do this because they currently make £X millions from selling One Hotspur memberships, and therefore would rather 10,000 empty seats than allow non-members a chance to buy them.(which would reduce the necessity of a membership)
I agree they should, at some point, open the exchange to non members (apart from flashpoint games) when STs, Members, Guests have all had their chance of the proper sale and aperiod of TEX. It does seem pointless having empty seats and considering the reported numbers of members, surprising.
I just dont think they are doing it to force membership, it's only £40-45 a year iirc. It's a bit of a false economy imo.

I agree they should, at some point, open the exchange to non members (apart from flashpoint games) when STs, Members, Guests have all had their chance of the proper sale and aperiod of TEX. It does seem pointless having empty seats and considering the reported numbers of members, surprising.
I just dont think they are doing it to force membership, it's only £40-45 a year iirc. It's a bit of a false economy imo.

Spot on.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...di Sportswashing Machine-v-spurs-ticket-news/

Only 203 points - I've made this one!

That’s surprisingly low. Annoyingly I would have got a ticket had I applied for it but I can’t make it to that game anyway. Hoping to get a ticket for Leicester away in December, I have 259 points. Should be adjusted to 268 once they add the Europa Conference group game points.

Anyone seen anything on when we find out whether Burnley Carabao applications have been successful?

The official site is such a brick-show these days.

Back