• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also my pal never goes and I have his ticket and mine so that my friends/kids/mrs can come
I might use the amnesty to move his ticket into my name as well

Is it possible to buy a friend's season ticket? My pal also never goes, he's 99% sure that he is not renewing. Another friend in my network is a member, but is high on the ST waiting list. Could I buy my pal's ST for him do you think?

Edit: Moot point now, he's just told me that he's going to renew.

Last edited:
same as normal?

Allow a mixture of people up front payments and monthly payment
This is the money they paid back (well a bit less) so I guess they assume people have it as it was only in the bank last week

but this is allowing people to spread the cost
When you pay monthly you pay some up front in month 1

So your 20% can be covered by any credit you have in your account

This will see all Season Ticket Holders and Members entering the stadium via their mobile device, rather than their Stadium Access Card or e-Ticket. When you renew your Season Ticket in full or purchase a future match ticket, your confirmation email will contain a link to download a pass directly onto your compatible mobile device. This pass is all you will need to enter the stadium on a matchday - So potentially it will be difficult to sell your ticket to a mate then

As my mate just said
1st March last game
6th July refund paid
13th July Levy wants it back

Don't have to pay until 7th August

How do you find out how much dosh you've got in your account? Did know but have forgotten and can't find it now :rolleyes:

I emailed the ticket office to genuinely check the balance thing for my own benefit and I think the auto reply is a little out of date...

B5291F04-5BD5-4F2F-B579-D79C6C0E300D.png

So what crumbs are left for Members with 36k season ticket holders,cant see more than 25k being let in......so with no chance of an away ticket for the last 4 years now no chance of a home ticket lol.....hopefully may get another scarf or pin badge for my collection.

Pm me your account log in and password and I’ll let you know...
Do you think you'll need my PIN Number as well................................

giphy.gif

I'm a little confused. I see a couple of mentions above of the refund/credit from last season being in the account.

I have no record of it arriving in either my Spurs account or my bank account. Bare in mind I didn't fill out the actual refund details they asked for so I'm expecting a credit into my Spurs account.

Any ideas?

Edit:

Found on the Ask Spurs section. If you did not request a refund the money will not appear in your Cashback facility. Any credit will remain in your account (Where?) and be deducted from season ticket renewals, as and when renewals take place.

So my credit is sitting somewhere invisible and will automatically be taken against my 20% deposit? - I'm sceptical.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused. I see a couple of mentions above of the refund/credit from last season being in the account.

I have no record of it arriving in either my Spurs account or my bank account. Bare in mind I didn't fill out the actual refund details they asked for so I'm expecting a credit into my Spurs account.

Any ideas?

Edit:

Found on the Ask Spurs section. If you did not request a refund the money will not appear in your Cashback facility. Any credit will remain in your account (Where?) and be deducted from season ticket renewals, as and when renewals take place.

So my credit is sitting somewhere invisible and will automatically be taken against my 20% deposit? - I'm sceptical.
You could see them at some stage because a few of us had a chat on here as it looked like I had more than a few other similar positioned ST's

Any ideas?

Edit:

Think it's in the hull of uncle Joe's boat?

Got a response today, they confirmed my credit amount and stated:

Please be assured that this credit will automatically be applied towards the cost of your initial payment, though you will still be prompted to enter your card details.

Season Ticket Verification
As mentioned, during these extraordinary times, it is vital that we know exactly who is entering the stadium – important for supporter security, location and the Government’s Track and Trace scheme.

To ensure that our stadium is as safe and secure as possible, supporters will be asked to confirm or amend their personal details.

We are aware that tickets are often held in the names of previous purchasers or only one family member. We shall therefore implement what is effectively an amnesty period and we ask all supporters to work with us to share correct information as this is vital to ensure that you can gain smooth entry to the stadium once you are able to return to matches. All ticketing points will remain protected.

Given registration processes are constantly being reviewed during these times, we may also require Season Ticket Holders to provide a valid form of photographic identification. You will not be required to do the above for the initial payment stage outlined below. As soon as these further processes are confirmed details will be emailed to Season Ticket Holders.

So my ST is in my mates name, so this means if i want to go or renew next season we'll have to officially transfer it to my name, is that correct?

Got a response today, they confirmed my credit amount and stated:

Please be assured that this credit will automatically be applied towards the cost of your initial payment, though you will still be prompted to enter your card details.
Why do we have to input our card details if it's not taking any money from it ??

Also my pal never goes and I have his ticket and mine so that my friends/kids/mrs can come
I might use the amnesty to move his ticket into my name as well

So my ST is in my mates name, so this means if i want to go or renew next season we'll have to officially transfer it to my name, is that correct?
I’m pretty sure that they will not let you just change ST name / details like that.
It’s to prevent ST holders who no longer want to renew just transferring it to their friends family to take on, and who would therefore be jumping the ST queue.

No rush to renew, but I've just tried to log on for a nosey. We now have the Slide Rule of Doom. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back