• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Final game of the season

GLENROYID

Ruel Fox
Bound to be an emotional one, right?

It could possibly be Harry Redknapp's final game with us. And it'll also be Martin Jol's first game back at White Hart Lane

I hope those going think of the present and give Harry a proper good send off (if it is his last game!), and keep the martin jol chants to a minimum!

Bound to be an emotional one, right?

It could possibly be Harry Redknapp's final game with us. And it'll also be Martin Jol's first game back at White Hart Lane

I hope those going think of the present and give Harry a proper good send off (if it is his last game!), and keep the martin jol chants to a minimum!

Is right.

First League title in over 50 years will be enough to make even the hardest Spurs fan cry. ;)

Is right.

First League title in over 50 years will be enough to make even the hardest Spurs fan cry. ;)

I think most Spurs fans will be too shocked to celebrate ! Just can't imagine it ! I still find it hard to believe we are still in the title race at this stage of the season !

Sky would never allow it. Probably deduct us 5 points on the last day for wearing the wrong colour socks or similar.

Is right.

Could you imagine being in or arround WHL if we had a chance of the league on the final day..well i would be there,proberly in the Bricklayers as there would be no chance of getting a ticket for the match itself..i could die a happy man if we won it..ah,you can but dream

I will be flying over for the FA Cup Final the week before, so will stick around to see us win the double.

Back