• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fill in the emty ones..

nattenskonge

Drama queen
1 Hugo Lloris
2 Matt Doherty
3 Sergio Reguilon
4 Cristian Romero
5 Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
6 Davinson Sanchez
7 Heung-Min Son
8 Harry Winks
10 Harry Kane
11 Bryan Gil
14 Joe Rodon
15 Eric Dier
17 Moussa Sissoko
18 Giovani Lo Celso
19 Ryan Sessegnon
20 Dele
22 Pierluigi Gollini
23 Steven Bergwijn
24 Serge Aurier
25 Japhet Tanganga
27 Lucas Moura
28 Tanguy Ndombele
29 Oliver Skipp
33 Ben Davies
38 Cameron Carter-Vickers
40 Brandon Austin
42 Harvey White
43 Nile John
44 Dane Scarlett
45 Alfie Devine
46 Malachi Fagan-Walcott
47 Jack Clarke
48 Maksim Paskotsi

I'd rather we free up some more numbers. Like 6, 8, 15, 17, 20, 24, 28, 38.

I don’t want us to love Ndombele on. I think he’s a player that plays the game, in an attacking sense, in a way that is good to watch. In the same way that I enjoyed watching Dembele’s surging runs, so I enjoy watching Ndombele with his vision and passing range. I appreciate that his work rate can be questioned, as can his consistency, and maybe this is wishful thinking but IF and WHEN he can achieve that consistency there will be few who can match his level of ability.

I don’t want us to love Ndombele on. I think he’s a player that plays the game, in an attacking sense, in a way that is good to watch. In the same way that I enjoyed watching Dembele’s surging runs, so I enjoy watching Ndombele with his vision and passing range. I appreciate that his work rate can be questioned, as can his consistency, and maybe this is wishful thinking but IF and WHEN he can achieve that consistency there will be few who can match his level of ability.

I don't think he can be depended on, so if anyone is willing to take on his massive contract and give us some of our money back I'd take it.

I don't think he can be depended on, so if anyone is willing to take on his massive contract and give us some of our money back I'd take it.

I can understand that...how much is faith worth as opposed to his market value. There’s a risk that he won’t find that level and that others will offer more consistently. I would stick with Ndombele but that might well prove to be the wrong choice

Back