• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fake twitter ITK bull

Should be just a smoking and non-smoking section.
Thread for people who hate ITK
And thread for those who don't.
But the anti-ITK mob have such an evangelical zeal to "convert" you can bet they will be forever in the "wrong" thread.

Seems a pretty good set of rules.

Presumably there are other threads for complaining about their not signing Vertoghen, Sigurdsson, Dempsey etc, slagging off Liverpool players, and complaining about the rules. Just not in the transfer forum.

I think its interesting that they exclude the tabloids and Sky from the credible source list. The inclusion of Duncan Jenkins and Guillem Ballague is more questionable, although the latter is a perspiring journalist and did get some things right when Rafa was manager.

No, you are not allowed to complain about anything on there, except Hodgson, Gillett&Hicks and anything Man United.

Most threads in their transfer forum are locked because people post in them.

Can somebody please explain the "perspiring journalist" thing?

He had that as his personal description.

The phrase he is parodying is "aspiring journalist", someone who is working towards being (=aspiring to be) a journalist.

A perspiring one is someone who sweats (=perspires) a lot.

He had that as his personal description.

The phrase he is parodying is "aspiring journalist", someone who is working towards being (=aspiring to be) a journalist.

A perspiring one is someone who sweats (=perspires) a lot.

Thanks.
I did know what perspiring meant but I can understand why you explained!:p

Thanks.
I did know what perspiring meant but I can understand why you explained!:p

Sorry if it came over patronising. I gathered English was not your first language (Norway?) and wasn't sure what you didn't understand or know. So just put it all in the post.

Sorry if it came over patronising. I gathered English was not your first language (Norway?) and wasn't sure what you didn't understand or know. So just put it all in the post.

No problem. I will have to remember that English is not the first language for many posters here and choose my words differently.

I disagree entirely. I think that people re-posting rumours here should link to a source. People here can then make up their own mind as to how reliable they think the information is.

If a book was brick and unbearable would you continue reading it.

I know the reply.. don't like it go elsewhere. Thing is the internet is full of cow brick and tinkle, there is no where else. Everyone follows the same shallow regurgitated brick that people pass of as interesting reading nowadays.

I know the reply.. don't like it go elsewhere. Thing is the internet is full of cow brick and tinkle, there is no where else. Everyone follows the same shallow regurgitated brick that people pass of as interesting reading nowadays.

I don't pay much attention of ITK or newspaper gossip because I know that 99% of it is bullsh*t. If it annoys you, I suggest that you do the same or at the very least take it with a very large pinch of salt.

I know the reply.. don't like it go elsewhere. Thing is the internet is full of cow brick and tinkle, there is no where else.
Everyone follows the same shallow regurgitated brick that people pass of as interesting reading nowadays.
1. There are other ways to spend your time than on the internet.
2. Why do you and others care what other people do for their entertainment and disdain it?
There is a show on TV called "Eastenders." I don't watch it but I don't want to ban it or stop others watching it.

Back