• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabregas for £30m?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont honestly think Arsenal need him, they need other players more

They don't really but he is the prodigal son so I can see him back there if barca sell.

I'm sure I saw another article the other day saying he's not leaving Barca. Who to believe :-k

If he does go to Arsenal it will be interesting to see what happens with Wheelchair. Sold to West Ham within 2 seasons is my bet. That's about his level.

If he does go to Arsenal it will be interesting to see what happens with Wheelchair. Sold to West Ham within 2 seasons is my bet. That's about his level.

If he went to Arsenal:

Remy
Cazorla - Ramsey -Ozil
Fabregas - Arteta​

They don't really but he is the prodigal son so I can see him back there if barca sell.

I'm sure I saw another article the other day saying he's not leaving Barca. Who to believe :-k

That's what I thought, too. Some Barcelona vice-president or something denying the story.

And now they are saying we need the cash, someone please come and get him. Bizarre.

Arsenal should buy him. People say they don't need him and could do with spending on elsewhere but they can easily afford to buy Fabregas as well get a new right back in and also the expected purchase of Remy. It would leave them quite a bit stronger than the season we have just finished and probably give them a real shot at the title if they avoid injuries.

Would defo have him at Spurs but we wouldn't pay that and he would never come so its a non-starter.

Almost hope **** do buy him, they'd be forced to play both him and Ozil (plus blow their budget) meaning their existing defensive / soft center problems would continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back