• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

If England finish second in their group, they face the runners-up of Spain, Poland, Sweden and maybe Northern or the Republic of Ireland.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/50307490

Northern Ireland qualified? I’m off to iron my shirt!

Croatia looked good even though they lost 1-0 to Belgium. Main difference is we have Kane, their striker is far less of a threat.

Big game, though - I’d send the search parties out for Harry now.

Really looking forward to the opening game! I have Turkey as dark horse (that sounds weird). They have a young team that plays well together. Strong CB pair in Soyunchu and Demiral. Think they might surprise a few.
BTW, anyone know why Veratti isn't in the Italy squad?

Really looking forward to the opening game! I have Turkey as dark horse (that sounds weird). They have a young team that plays well together. Strong CB pair in Soyunchu and Demiral. Think they might surprise a few.
BTW, anyone know why Veratti isn't in the Italy squad?

injured

Why is this the opening match? shouldn't it be Portugal?

Good version of Nessun Dorma nonetheless though.

Is it just me or is the fact that this game, and similar other games, being played in the home country of one team a massive advantage?

Granted we're in a covid world but if we have a bunch of teams flying around the continent, I dont see why this game couldnt have been played in Budapest or somewhere else

Is it just me or is the fact that this game, and similar other games, being played in the home country of one team a massive advantage?

Granted we're in a covid world but if we have a bunch of teams flying around the continent, I dont see why this game couldnt have been played in Budapest or somewhere else

If it does affect players they have not been prepared properly.

This italy team will need a lot of 1-0s, draws and penalties if they're going to win the tournament.

I dont see what real quality they have in advanced areas. Would need to grind out results

Back