• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

EPL Player Index

EA-Index.jpg

Arteta ahead of Mata?

Tells you everything about these kind of stats

Seems to be much too highly biased to the amount of minutes played, especially as the index is not calculated by the average points per game, but from all of your points from every game added together.

Seems to be much too highly biased to the amount of minutes played, especially as the index is not calculated by the average points per game, but from all of your points from every game added together.

I see what you mean, but the more you play, the more important you are to the team

Otherwise someone could play 2 games, score 4 goals and be out the whole season... top of that list

You would have to factor in some sort of regression factor and nobody is that dull except THFC6061 :)

These things are just bizarre IMO. How can you compare John Terry's contribution this year to van der Vaart's?

It's quite amazing how we have 5 players in the top 16, while Liverpool have none. Especialy considering Reina, Johnson, Agger, Enrique, Lucas, Gerrard and Suarez are the best in the league in their respective positions.

RE Johnson, it's amazing how Liverpool fans have decided that because Johnson get's so much stick for his errors, he must be good.

Happy that BAE is rated so highly. These last two seasons he's really come on. I used to get laughed at for saying we had the best LB in the league. Now, people just stroke their chin and say "hmm..."

Happy that BAE is rated so highly. These last two seasons he's really come on. I used to get laughed at for saying we had the best LB in the league. Now, people just stroke their chin and say "hmm..."
I get "He's not in the same league as Enrique, Evra, Clichy, Baines or Warnock; he's a liability"

Warnock!? #-o

You really need to not talk about football with people saying that, that kind of stupid might be contagious.

This, he was dropped for, and vastly outperformed by, the right-footed centre-back Carlos Cuellar against Emirates Marketing Project. Just shows how brick England's left backs bar Cole are that he was around the national setup a year or two ago..

Assou is a GHod

Back