• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Fee reported here to be less than £64 million. Seems a snip if true.

Leaves Harry with very limited options should he wish to move. It would probably have to be abroad if his motivation is solely to win trophies.

Man utd are the only viable option for him now imo.
Can't see that happening though.

The fee that goes to Dortmund and his weekly wage is obviously just a fraction of the money that will change hands. He probably gets a sign on fee at least equal to his wages, bonuses, off the books payments from other Emirates owned companies, a massive wedge for his dad and of course the biggest sum of all for Raiola's agency/estate.

City are clearly determined to spend whatever it takes to be able to beat us regularly. Or even score at our ground.

The fee that goes to Dortmund and his weekly wage is obviously just a fraction of the money that will change hands. He probably gets a sign on fee at least equal to his wages, bonuses, off the books payments from other Emirates owned companies, a massive wedge for his dad and of course the biggest sum of all for Raiola's agency/estate.

I'm sure you're spot on about that. The official sums are just there to fool FFP, but in the bigger picture they're just the tip of the iceberg. Tax haven lawyers have surely been working around the clock to finalise the deal for some time.

Maybe. At least he has more of a connection with City than Manure. Don't see Leeds spending that kind of money any time soon.

If only the arabs chose Leeds as their plaything instead of City...then he would've joined his boyhood team today.

I'm sure you're spot on about that. The official sums are just there to fool FFP, but in the bigger picture they're just the tip of the iceberg. Tax haven lawyers have surely been working around the clock to finalise the deal for some time.

I see Raiola's cut being justified by some over the release clause he got at Dortmund. Rather than having to pay market value of 150-200 million to them, the total cost for City of transfer fee and agent's cut is now lower than that.

I see Raiola's cut being justified by some over the release clause he got at Dortmund. Rather than having to pay market value of 150-200 million to them, the total cost for City of transfer fee and agent's cut is now lower than that.
Who gets his cut now?

Looks like he's carrying a bit of weight

FSaIm8SX0AA8Xet

It definitely won't happen if the reasoning is that he needs to change clubs to win stuff.

I don't know, a brick utd with a manager a lot of our fans feel is a has been won two trophies.
Our best team in decades won zip.
Even though we had one of the best forwards in the world.

Just watched highlights of the City match.

Villa fans during City's title celebrations: "Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that"
Props.

Back