• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

I think they do still get a lot of fawning over them by pundits but covid has just made their squad depth even more if an advantage.
6 out of the last 8 league cups denying a tiny bit of glory for a few undoped clubs.
Football does go in cycles but I’m struggling to think how their dominance will end, 5 subs I think will make it harder for everyone else and the bigger the scrap below them is, the easier it is for them to be able to guarantee a trophy even it means not being first choice for ever game.

brick it really is Blue Monday…

An empty spot in the table for me. Nothing they win has any significance in my mind, beyond that it may stop someone else from winning who I actively dislike.

There's no doubt trying to keep up with them is having a negative impact on Chelsea, Liverpool and utd.
The trophies they keep out of their grubby mitts heaps pressure on the other clubs and its the only way atm that we can hope to keep in touch of a top four spot.

There's no doubt trying to keep up with them is having a negative impact on Chelsea, Liverpool and utd.
The trophies they keep out of their grubby mitts heaps pressure on the other clubs and its the only way atm that we can hope to keep in touch of a top four spot.

Liverpool have given up trying to keep up. Just trying to keep their best players now. Think klopp will leave soon. Byern, barca or madrid will come calling in the summer.

Liverpool have given up trying to keep up. Just trying to keep their best players now. Think klopp will leave soon. Byern, barca or madrid will come calling in the summer.

Klopp is definitely approaching peak melt down.
He will take a break and rock up at bayern.

I'm surprised no club has sued. As sheff utd did to west ham. The court of arbritration of sport is a bit of a joke. But if clubs took city to the high court over their ffp breaches. It might be a different story. Proper evidence, jury, judge. Pergury. It has cost clubs cl places.

Now the pl is still meant to be investigating them. Only taken about 3 years so far though.

Fcuuuuuuk. Hate to see this. It can only lead to one thing.

After City are chucked out of Champeen's league, the likelihood increases that their replacement will be fifth place finishers Arsenal. And a bump up the ladder might mean a lucky miss of Conference League play for Manc U.

It'd be nice if Nick Harris declared, as his brother Daniel does with every breath he draws and every post he makes for the Guardian, that he's an absolute, butt-sucking MancU fan and that any MancCity posting of his should be taken with many grains of salt.

But no. Why kill the pious vibe?

Fcuuuuuuk. Hate to see this. It can only lead to one thing.

After City are chucked out of Champeen's league, the likelihood increases that their replacement will be fifth place finishers Arsenal. And a bump up the ladder might mean a lucky miss of Conference League play for Manc U.

Only Spurs can save City now. All we need to do is finish fifth.

Nothing will happen. Cas already ruled these happened too long ago for city to be punished. Absolute joke.

Back